Winds of Fate, Dust of a God

Winds of Fate, Dust of a God

A Story by Christopher Zuelke
"

More an inspirational writing than a story with a plot-line.

"
I have no choice in the matter... fate is my guide, and I must follow, whether it leads me to the better or to the worse; we are all just dust, brushed from the palm of a God, forced to float on the winds of destiny. Rather than drowning in agony and remorse of the past, indulge in a future, or even futures, of euphoria and jubilation. Just remember: though some winds may blow stronger, harder, and farther, there will always be a gentle breeze in your heart and a puff of memory that stings every time you breathe... but it'll be a good sting, the kind that brings tears to the eyes. Remember that, big or small, you have impacted the earth, and reminiscence will bring not tears of pain, but tears of joy.

© 2015 Christopher Zuelke


Author's Note

Christopher Zuelke
I have been working on this for about a week. Mostly at 11:00 at night, when my creative juices seem to flow the most... hahaha, but please comment your feelings on it, I'm hoping to transfer it to a poetic form... if you have any suggestions on how to do that, I'm all ears! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on April 7, 2015
Last Updated on April 7, 2015

Author

Christopher Zuelke
Christopher Zuelke

Stratford, WI



About
An aspiring singer, writer, and bookworm who loves words and loves languages even more. "A true logophile, a true singer, a truer lover of Japan, and an even truer linguistic freak." -A friend more..

Writing