Canada

Canada

A Story by LoveAlways,Kali♥
"

Canada, and what it is to me.

"

We don't all love maple syrup, or live in igloos.

No, we aren't all polite.

I don't say aboot. That's weird, and truth is I've never seen a Polar Bear once in my life. To be honest, Canada is about so much more than Mounties and Beavers, snow and Moose. To me, Canada is my home. My place. Without Canada I feel that I would be lost in the world, but I suppose everybody thinks that way about their home country.

      Canada is when you call friends family, and don't mind sitting in a hockey rink for hours, playing or watching friends and relatives play. Canada is when you are used to walking outside in -30°, in fact that's a nice Canadian winter day. Canada is Tim Horton's and poutine. Canada is full of beautiful skies and wide open spaces. It's about the freedom to choose what you want. It's about dozens of ethnicities, coming together to form one great country that we can all call home. To me, Canada is when you can walk outside and always see something new. When you'll fly from Vancouver to Toronto to see a few cousins, no question. To me, Canada is the most beautiful country on this planet, and whether you agree or not, I'll never think differently.

              

© 2011 LoveAlways,Kali♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

742 Views
Added on April 1, 2011
Last Updated on April 1, 2011

Author

LoveAlways,Kali♥
LoveAlways,Kali♥

Saskatchewan, Canada



About
Understand that when I write, I write for me and not for the purpose of pleasing others. Don't like something of mine? Please don't comment telling me so. However, creative critisism is always welcome.. more..

Writing