1:00 T1M3R

1:00 T1M3R

A Chapter by Galileo147
"

The opening chapter of a novel about a future with a great change, a change that happen to its people this is the story of one of them. READ INTRODUCTION FIRST

"

10:54am

-Alright man you have five minutes to tell me where I can find your boss.

So let’s not waste any second and tell me everything you know (points a gun to a man sitting on his desk).

Do you know what you are getting into, I am not talking!

-Tough guy huh? Let’s see how pretty you look with a broken nose (punches the man on the face)

Ah, hey you broke my nose!

-I told you I was going to do it ha-ha; you actually look better like that man you should keep the broken nose.

10:55am

-Enough playing around! You’ve got four minutes, START TALKING! (Screams on the guys face)

Never! You aren’t getting anything! (Spits the man on the face)

-Fine! (Takes the gun and shoots him on the leg)

MY LEG!!!

-I can keep this going all day man, so it would be better for you if you give me some information. Would make my like a hell of a lot easier and a hell of a lot less painful for you.

Don’t you only have five minutes? You can’t do this all day, can’t you now?

-No you see it is 10:57am I know that since the moment I got into the room under your desk on the left side there is a red button you clicked at 10:54am. That means I had five minute to get all the information I could get out of you, because at 10:59am your guards are going to bust into the room. There’s seven guards in total, two are going to come through from the windows which they used the fire escape to come up to the third floor. The next three guards will kick down the door behind me, the guy in the middle will start shooting first then the one the left will try to throw a smoke bomb and finally the guard on the right side is going to back off take cover outside in the hallway wait for his chance to have a clear shoot on me, he’ll be hiding to my left side of the door. The last two guards are going to come from the hidden door you have behind your huge bookshelf, they want to catch me off guard with the three from the main entrance.

How do you know I have seven guards? How do you know about my hidden door behind the bookshelf?

-Shh…calm down and just watch the show here we go in (Take a deep breath and closes his eyes and takes out a second gun from his belt) 3…2...1…NOW!

Points both guns towards the windows as the guards are getting in he shoots the two guards on their chest two bullets for each. Turns quickly to the front door (the guards kick the front door down) shoots straight through the middle guards head before he even began shooting. (Left guard grabs a smoke bomb and throws is into the room) as the he throws the bomb he takes three shoots to the stomach. The man grabs the smoke bomb before it goes off and throws it into the hallway where the third guard is hiding, the bomb goes off and it covers the hallway in smoke. The man slides out the door into the hallway shoots the final guy on the head

How the hell are you doing all this?

-It’s not that I am a psychic or anything like that or a gut feeling it (as he is speaking he is waiting for the final two guards to come out).

Final two guards come out from behind the bookshelf and receive a shoot on the hear each.

-But I forgot to tell you one last thing before I did this, you managed to get yourself a gun from one of your dead guards and now you have it pointed towards my head.

If you knew everything that will happen how come you are here at the end of my gun? Huh? SO NOW DIE B***H!!! (Tries to shoot the gun but doesn’t fire)

-You see I did see it coming, I have relived this moment three times since its happen I know every little detail; but since you were too busy being in shocked you didn’t realized I took the guns bullets out. (Reaches for his pocket and takes out the bullets) You see?

I can’t believe it! YOU ARE A TIMER!

I’m sorry man I gave you five minutes and you didn’t talk. What was it that you said to me? Oh yeah…”SO NOW DIE B***H!” (Blows the guys brains off)



© 2015 Galileo147


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on November 17, 2015
Last Updated on November 21, 2015
Tags: #sciencefiction, #sci-fi, #novel, #new, #time, #interesting, #future, #story, #leavecomments#critics