1:00 T1M3R Pt. 2

1:00 T1M3R Pt. 2

A Chapter by Galileo147
"

chapter 1 continues with more details about the main character

"

The man drops the gun on the floor turns around and leaves the room through the side windows so no one can spot him. He left his car a few blocks down so the car wouldn’t be nearby, that way his car couldn’t be connected with what happen in the building but on his way there he begins thinking about the situation.

-How does a man like that know what I am? Timers are supposes to be a secret, no one has to have any knowledge about our existences. Expect for ourselves and only a few people from the government. Does it have to do with the man I’ve been assigned to find along with the other timers? Timer is what I am for some time now wasn’t always this way, there was a time when I was still normal. Nearly sixteen years ago on the far end of London in an underground laboratory, a small group of scientist and physicist were working on something a project named Chronicle. My father was in charge of the project and as always he took me to the lab so he could keep an eye on me. I was always fascinated with what my father did, I once thought about doing it too. Chronicle was the project that was going to change the world. The theory behind it was to control singularity by creating a black hole and be able to time travel. The black hole would serve as a source for making singularity possible; during singularity there is a hole of infinite space-time that is made, this hole would be use as a mark. That way in this mark, in this singularity they could go through the hole of infinite space-time and try to come out in any moment in time that was set. On a near break through there was great explosion that occurred, the forces being produced by the singularity were beyond control and the black hole collapsed on itself. The only way to prevent a catastrophe was by neutralizing the singularity, but in doing so an explosion happen. The blast from the explosion covered the entire land and spread far a crossed, carried with it a matter from the singularity that completely destroyed the facility. A great number of people were killed including my father and some were hurt, but in the survivors a few of them were changed by the blast part of the singularity matter that hid itself in the blast changed them on the inside, it alter their DNA. I was one of the survivors a long with nineteen more of the people who were in the lab. Time past I was seventeen and some man from the government showed up at my uncle’s house who took care of me as my new guardian. The man said they had picked up my father’s project, but there was some changes to it; the goal was still to time travel. They apparently done some test to the survivors of the explosion they noticed there was matter of the singularity in their DNA and that the matter was the key to time travel. So they offer me to go with them, I accepted of course; I wanted to see what they were doing. They took me to a secrete facility in the BIG BEN, no one knew about it expect for a small number of government officials this was top secret. They asked me if I would volunteer to be tested on, I said yes. I was given a watch that it injected itself onto me, with a blue button; they explained the reason I was special was because of the matter from the singularity they called “atom”. Which it alter my DNA, the “atom” made it possible to go through the space hole that could be created from the “atom” in my DNA and the technology from the watch. The only problem is that the hole is only big enough for one person to go through. I pushed the button on the watch and there it happen. I got sent back 15 minutes into the past, to the moment of my arrival. It was all like a déjà vu to me. Once they returned me to the present, they told me the action of going time traveling back is being called “Flashback” by them.  I was told a few rules to follow. 1. Never bump into your past self. 2. You can only “Flashback” three times a day, because the trip takes its toad on your body, could die from over doing it. A regular person would die the second they made the trip. But thanks to the “atom” in my body I am able to withstand the trip. Just three times though. 3. No one can know about us, we erase all events we were ever there. After all this they offer me a job, to become a Timer. A special time traveling agent, top secret in the government. In order to become one I must be send to special training. Finally all the details were told, I said “yes”. I had to be a part of this; in honor of my father’s memory.     

 



© 2015 Galileo147


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on December 29, 2015
Last Updated on December 29, 2015
Tags: #action #adventure #time #crime , #sci-fi, #novel, #new, #time, #interesting, #future, #story, #leavecomments, #critics, #rate, #comment, #reviewsplease