The Allegory of the Fairytale

The Allegory of the Fairytale

A Story by abejoyal

"Fairy tales percieve and describe a world which grows up inopposition to an uncertain, confusing, unclear and menacing reality...fairy tales crystallize forms, they give us firm lines and rigid, unchanging figures."

-Luthi

Once upon the time from a beautiful burgoise rose a great and glorious leader, handsome and American, of pure blood and correct religion. He walked across the world, leading the nation against its foes, the sons of russians and arabs, of inferior religion, who mistitled their deities and hated all that those of the correct nation loved. These people hated freedom, worshiped false idols and sought to destroy all that Americans loved. Furthermore they had turned the minds of many Americans themselves, who had now become dissenters, claiming that we need help the worldly proletariats, the lazy, murderous and evil inhumans who so hated all that Americans loved. So one day, the leader of the state learned something very interesting. He heard tell of an evil force, hiding in a deep cave atop a mountain. Inside this cave was said to be a menacing threat, which could be used to turn the minds of the american people forever. So the leader decided that as President it was his duty to lead an army of the young, poor and easily influenced up this mountain, to destroy this threat to all that was so loved. So he spent the first day bringing his troops to the base of the mountain, where they saw the mountain to be extremely steep, with cliff faces on all sides. So that night they slept preparing for the large climb the next day. When they rose, they began to climb, and three men perished when the sherpas who lived on the mountain were found to be evil, and poured rocks down on the men. All were slaughtered and the village was inhabited that night by the men. However, before the leader could fall asleep a strange woman came into his tent and told him that she had a gift to give. She handed him a tiny slip of paper, which she proclaimed would be neccisary on his journey and to wear it with him always. The leader gave his thanks and read the paper, which said that those who wish to be brutus become caesar. The next day the troops arose, and walked to the base of the cave, where the leader was the first to walk in. Inside the cave he saw nothing, save shadows from the outside. And looking down at his feet, the man saw chains which he had forged himself, creating a brutal illusion which he had believed. He saw the people behind him, barely older than boys, scared and traumetized, each baring the scars of every man they had killed, who he had ordered dead. These men were now part of the proletariat he had sought to destroy, as much orphans as the families of those they had murdered. And the dissenters he saw were honest. And the sexual libido, the natural drive to kill so that he may have room to reproduce was revealed. And the leaders world came crashing down. He had claimed to be under attack so that hecouldcommit genocide. He had claimed to be lied to so that he could become hated. All of the world was tumbling down around him, and only he was to blaim. Yet the human will is strong. The leaders sons took up the fathers chains, found a beautiful princess and silenced the screams of truth once again.

© 2009 abejoyal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Anti American sentiments .... how original of you. No one has been doing that since 2001,(sarcasm),, ugh, are you familiar with the term "over saturation"?

Jesus f*****g Christ can I find an original piece in the place anywhere?

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 13, 2009

Author

abejoyal
abejoyal

everywhere i am



About
I'm unpublished and stereotypical, hoping to one day become a novelist. I'm currently nearly finished with a novel, which hopefully I'll be able to get published. I've been reading my entire life and .. more..

Writing
Anatomica Anatomica

A Story by abejoyal