Life as a chocolate

Life as a chocolate

A Story by SenoritaAriii<3
"

I was looking at some of my school stuff, and found a persona I did, and I was eating one of these choclates. This isn't exactly a persona, but I like it. Please tell what you think!

"
You know those Ferrero Rocher chocolates? They have a hazelnut in the center, then it's surrounded by chocolate and a wafer and then more chocolate with crushed nuts. If that hazelnut were a person, how would it feel? Would it feel crushed and suffocated? Would it feel like it had been covered and beautified because it wasn't good enough on it's own? Would it feel ugly? Would it feel stupid and weighed down?  Would the darkness scare it? Would it feel unloved?  Would it be claustrophobic? Maybe the hazelnut would be happy. Maybe it was a hermit, and it was finding relief in being hidden away from sight. Maybe it had just lost the person it loved, and was bathing in the darkness, bathing in memories. Maybe it's lazy. Maybe it enjoys being in the dark, in the thick, chocolaty blankets, sleeping soundly, without any disturbances.  Maybe it's been hurt. Maybe it's scared of people, of life, and trying to find a way out. Maybe it feels like it's had it's wish granted, and it can now be alive, yet not alive. Maybe the hazelnut is in there, screaming and crying, all alone, and scared and wondering what it did and why it's been punished so badley. Maybe.

© 2010 SenoritaAriii<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha, interesting write.
i personally love Ferrero Rocher chocolates, and have fun eating the seperate layers, until you eat the nut :P
lol, nice story haha
just a bit of mispellings, but then again, this is like a story for fun... :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow thats such a cool perspective! im never gonna eat one of those cloclates and look at it the same way again! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 25, 2010
Last Updated on June 25, 2010

Author

SenoritaAriii<3
SenoritaAriii<3

My Own Worlddd<3, MA



About
ariii more..

Writing