space

space

A Story by jon smith
"

space

"

                                 As above, so below                       There is this timeless adage that goes "as above so below". I take that to mean that we can compare the properties and everything else that is possibly in space with what is going on down on earth. What is truely the difference between being up there and being here. Let us try to bring heaven(space) to earth for a minute. I am going to prove that in our individual lives, we are already doing some of what we would do in space as well as what we are already doing. Anything that is in space is here on earth. The ones that run the world will have you looking completely outside of yourself and all in the sky while they sit back and laugh and deal only with actualfacts.  To start, let us discuss that old idea of the "extraterrestrial" or "alien".
What is an extraterrestrial? Extra meaning beyond or above and terrestrial meaning "of earth". We know that none of us are literally above the earth so now i turn to my mental faculties. If someone constantly thinks outside of the box(square,3dimensional structure like earth) then is it safe to say that that person is an extraterrestrial? We say that they are more advanced then us in everyway mainly intellectually. If I take a 4 year old and compare him intellectually to a 20 year old, that 20 year old is then a extraterrestrial to that child. To give you an example, when a baby first sees somebody hes never seen before, his eyes get big and he stares for a minute at this person trying to process this phenomenon. We do the same thing when we meet people for the first time that have personalities that we never thought existed, they are "alien" compared to us. I know this through experience. Then you have other planets in space that have these "beings" with their civilizations etc. just like you have america and any illegal immigrant or foreigner is called what? There are people who are way more advanced then alot of us, spiritually,emotionally,mentally etc. Are they aliens? Forget about having green skin and being super thin and having huge eyes and big eyes and all that other crap youve been fed through media for a second, let us think realistically. That was my first point,now were going to move on.
The next thing i wanted to talk about was different realities,worlds,dimensions. In space, we know that there are realities that are completely different from ours. Some are upside down, some are parallel etc. Now for you as an individual, you have your own reality. That reality is the stuff you deal with everyday and everything that is involved in your life and it could be whatever; but what happens when you meet somebody else. They have a completely different reality then yours. They are not dealing with the stuff you are dealing with, they might be super rich and you might be super poor or to give a better example. Traveling across the world and meeting somebody from china as opposed to to dealing with american culture. These different realities are here on earth as they are in heaven.  Now moving on.
The final peice of evidence deals with planets,stars etc. what are some of the properties of planets. first a planet has a core and thus can hold itself together by its own gravity. We have a center of gravity or core which is our midsection.  Planets revolve and rotate around stars again due to gravity. we are all self centered to a certain degree which is rotation and and for some, there are people that we cant stay away from and that our lives revolve around hence revolution. I can go on and on but i want to move on to stars which is the easiest relation to prove. Just like you have stars in the sky that shine bright,you have stars that emit light or radiation.  Stars in the sky have a main sequence which is the time they are radiating the most like then they have there collapse, they only burn for so long. Stars down here have collapses and breakdowns and some of them fizz out quickly.
So there we go, 3 different things that connect earth to heaven. Disprove me with your thoughts.

© 2016 jon smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm not sure whether this is serious or not! Is it meant to be a spoof. It did make very interesting reading!
Alan

Posted 7 Years Ago


jon smith

7 Years Ago

serious as a heart attack
jon smith

7 Years Ago

I have other essays up, you should check those out as well

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Added on February 27, 2016
Last Updated on February 27, 2016