Hence I ask what made him so?

Hence I ask what made him so?

A Poem by aditibaks
"

the story of an outcast

"

It was a beautiful finding that the whole thing was a terrible mess. A life scattered and broken in vain.

Crying over pursuit of greater happiness and regretting to not have achieved even the least degree of it.

The minute a heart would stop, death would appear physically. What about the soul that withers everyday?

A heart another broken, reasons surprise as they are predictably blatant.

The despised being turns into an outcast and nobody questions what made him so?

He was the same infant his mother bore, he drank the same milk that Gods bestowed.Hence, what made him so?

If 'why' was a question,silence would be the answer. And in those silences, noises would screech the truth and deafen your ears. And then he would speak, letting you know that it was his choice after all. The oracle would turn around in symphony with the Lord's wishes but may be the devil had something else on his mind.

And then, he would ask you a question. A persuasive mistake, a pleasant surprise and yet a ruined commotion of desires to try the depth of your own credibility, to test your tolerance in the hellish dawn of cruelty and injustice.

For a man ought to be just or he must watch his neighbors die and in those deaths, he must grieve his loved ones for they were the same who didn't ask what made him so?

© 2013 aditibaks


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
Added on November 22, 2013
Last Updated on November 22, 2013
Tags: outcast, disowned, pain, suffering, misery

Author

aditibaks
aditibaks

Writing
Sahira Sahira

A Poem by aditibaks


A promise. A promise.

A Story by aditibaks