Ch - II The Escape Plan

Ch - II The Escape Plan

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

Beauty trying her best to get a safe path through the dead and worse ...

"

CHAPTER TWO ~ [The Escape Plan]

 

The girl glared at the stranger with all the hatred she can gather in her expressions. She spent eight weeks hiding in her neighbor’s attic, living like a mouse while the world fell apart outside, so she has a lot of anger and killing instinct revolving inside her because of surviving for so long.

“Do it the hard way? The f**ker”, she thought to herself while struggling in his grip.

She wanted to butcher him like in the medieval era, but oh man, he was tall and strong. It took her to those memories she lived in her past life when she used to go to places and meet tall strong people and have fun with them, but this situation was way worse and opposite to those memories She wasn’t little or tiny by any means too, but her neck was in pain from looking up at him.

Today was not a good day for her as she used to salvage and get back in her rabbit hole, instead she got stuck in this trauma.

She should have stayed at her neighbor’s house, safe and sound and starving in the attic. How could she get rid of him, crouching down, reaching the shotgun? She asked to herself.

All the effort she can go through but it will be for nothing. She had to escape. Civilization was gone. Law and order was a lost memory now. Who knew what people would do now, when there is no law and order to stop them from doing awful things?

Apart from his size, the stranger seemed normal enough, by looking at his appearances. A head with dark hair, broad shoulders, and the body hard as stone, apparently. The way he stared at her was disturbing. And his face slowly lower and lower, as if he planned to kiss her.

Had he forgotten she had teeth? He will risk losing his lips if he tried to kiss her.

The girl heard the creepy dead moaning sound as well as the man too. His head look suddenly around as his body got tense. His strong grip move away from her hair and hip, giving her the chance to jump for the shotgun.

All kinds of confidence rushed back into her once she had the weapon tight in her hands.

“Who to target the gun on first, zombies or him? Her heart beating fast thinking to have control over the situation.

Macy had seen the world into oblivion through her neighbor’s front window, her own neighbors murdering and looting. Once law and order were gone, no one could be trusted. She crawled up into the attic and pull the ladder after going up, then stayed there for a month after everything was silent, too scared to move.

Now stuck in the present difficulty. This man infront of her had done very little to gain her trust. He might not have hurt her until now, but he showed no mercy of letting her body go, either.

A**hole. She thought to give him the perfect name silently in her mind.

Meanwhile, the a**hole was all she could focus on. His one hand hold the pistol while the other reached for his pack and searched something within. He took out a box of ammunition, which he start to load in his pistol very calmly. The stupid smile on his face was long gone, just like she should have disappeared. It was better to run now than taking risk. She thought.

The shotgun felt good and give an amazing feel in her hands. Survival was everything. She could only trust herself for that. She needs to be alone.

“Sounds like we have got a group of these deadly zombies reaching,” the pervy man reported towards her, his hands ready to shoot, totally ignoring about her holding the shotgun. How can he ignore that she is much of a threat as the infected?

“They are coming from the front street. Go out of the back door, I will be right behind you. Go. Now.” He shout so she can hear clearly.

But she didn’t move at all, instead just stood there, trying her best not to empty the shotgun in his brain. But this house wasn’t secure, blasting shotgun could have attracted more of them. Escape meant going outside, where the infected were coming from. The thought terrified her. Her mind got so confused with so many questions without any solution.

But there was no choice, she had to go out there and face the threat to reach her safe house, which was actually an attic.

“What are you doing?” the pervy man shouted. “Run!”

She come into her senses and made up her mind.

“Escape back to neighbor’s house. Back through the rabbit hole that she secretly made up during her stay in that empty house and up into her safe place in the attic. All on her own calm and relaxed away from this buffoon.

He could follow me, but the way his body shape is, there is no way he can fit through the hole that I made in the fence. She giggles evily in her mind. He survived by himself for long, he can handle his situation and deal with the infected on his own. He will be fine. She thought in a hurry.

Macy ran like a rabbit, straight out of the kitchen door and into the sunny day light, her gun was in her hands tightly.

It was much safer alone. Alone was the best feeling. If her own neighbors had gone nuts and started killing back in the days, then strangers certainly can not be trusted. And this guy was the perfect definition of strange. No need to feel guilty over leaving him behind. She didn’t even know him. So why were her feet making her slow?

Why look back? She was in her thoughts while running and as she look back a little.

The infected were all over the place, gathering and entering around the sides of the house in their strange crawling way. They were too many to fight. She takes deep breaths while running in the summer air. No humanity was seen anywhere, only the walking nightmares. Hungry, yawning and blood spilling mouths stretched wide.

Macy turned back on her track, cling to her gun tighter, and pushed her legs harder to run, feeling the fire burning in her feet. Through the long, green, overgrown grass and towards the back fence she ran through it.

The stranger’s footsteps were close behind her when suddenly her boot caught in the cracked concrete pathway. Her balance got disturbed. She was ready for the fall, but he was behind her. His fingers hold the back of her jeans, balancing her before she could hit the ground. He kept her straight and helped her to stand properly. He saved her life.

“Keep going.” He said as he was sweating, but the gun in his hand was ready.

Macy ran forward in hope to lose him somehow.

“So close, nearly there”. She thought in her mind.

She heard the sound of shooting behind her, the noise was mixed with the sound of the infected. She got the chance and had a quick glance behind her and watched more and more infected gather around the sides of the street house while he was struggling to get rid of them.

Macy dived into the hole that she made in the high fence and crawl through with her hands and knees, pushing the shotgun further in front of her.

She was in a hurry when something sharp from the fence stabbed through her leg, slicing into her skin. She felt a sharp sting of pain up her leg which made her gasp.

She ignored pain to the best she can and keep crawling until she got to the other side.

The way she made the path was with wooden planks which was hard to crawl through. She had to crawl and pull herself to get her hips through it, but it was best to hold the exposure of the open streets crawling with the dead and the infected. Eight weeks passed sitting up in the attic, sweating and less room made her rough but it was the right fit for her.

Behind her the pervy guy appeared, he swore as if he will not leave her, as her body came out of the rabbit hole and sweet freedom felt by her. His heavy body thrust in the hole after her. She got startled, ready to disappear from there.

The fence made creaking sound and move behind her with his body crawling through it, as the fence was protesting for mercy.

“Sh*t”. She muttered in her mouth.

Before his foot was on the ground after releasing himself from the hole, she was far off running. From her neighbor’s rose garden, straight over the top she jumped of the spot where she had buried the old lady.

The key was tied to the string around Macy’s neck and she pull it up fast, nearly took off her ear in haste.

He was little away to get close behind her soon enough, but there was nothing he could do once she was inside, locked and safe from his treacherous mind. Her neighbor’s house which was like a f**king Fort, steel bars on every window, deadlocks on every door. But they still can’t help much if this place would be exposed to the crawlers. Her neighbor’s did a great job is securing the house back when the infection hit the society. Apparently, the plague came out from some lab, somewhere in Asia. No one would know exactly where. How it escaped from the lab become another mystery, but it went global in days and took down many cities.

Nothing could be done at all. Her neighbor’s and everyone else fell for the disease. It couldn’t be count as murder if the person was already dead. And infected was dead AF.

Everyone knew it. Everyone who was left somewhere, if any.

Luck was with Macy and the key slide in, the door clicked open. Everything was working as she planned. She gave a great sigh in relief.

“Get inside, and get safe”. That was her first thoughts.

The silent and consumed air of the house welcomed her as it feels like home. She hang the gun on the kitchen chair, pushed the door with both hands almost closing it and pushing herself against the solid old wooden door with her whole body effort to shut it.

“Lock the whole f**king crap out”. She said to herself in relief.

“Get back up into the attic. Pull up the ladder. Screw the day light”. She thought to herself.

She could stay up there till she feel hungry or thirsty enough to come out. This was her home now. Her haven of joy from the dreadful outside world.

“NO! No, no, no, no” the pervy guy roared on the other side of the door. Then his hands suddenly started to push the door open and forcing his way inside.

It was too strong force for her alone to control but she was not done yet. She bolted the door fast and run towards the ladder, panic rushing in her body pushing her fast up towards the attic and sweat stinging her eyes. The door slammed shut behind her. The bolt was opened with full speed by him.

She got a sudden cramp at her side, but no way she is going to stop now.

“Not a chance”. She whispered to herself.

Her one hand hit the cool and rough surface of the attic floor. Safety was so close she could feel it so near.

Her feet were not working fast enough. Her sweating hands slipped, but she was so close to the dark surface of the attic that she won’t give up at this point.

“No you don’t.” A voice appeared behind her.

Strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her free of the ladder with disgusting force. She shouted every insult she ever known, fighting him to get off with all she had.

“You f**ker! You motherf**king c**k-s**king a**hole. Get your f**king hands off me! Get off me!” She was angry as hell by his behavior and continuous abuse.

She kicked, punched and stomp. His hard chest stopped her fist short, as she punched on his chest. Pain came up her leg as she kicked. She could not get anywhere but she wasn’t giving up, either.

“Whatever the f**k he wants, he could not have it. She will fight till her last breath”. She thought fast while struggling again.

The big b**tard took her body down easily on the floor, pinning her with his arms and legs. Not crushing her, but giving no freeway.

Tears of frustration make their way on her cheeks as she screamed abusing words towards him. She screamed till she starts crying. Then her cries echoed into begging for him to listen, to let her up and let her go. To leave her alone.

Why the hell wouldn’t he listen to her anyway? What the f**k was wrong with that perverted a**hole?  She couldn’t able to understand.

The dominant b**tard stayed quite paying her back the silent treatment she gave her in the first meeting.

Eventually, she stopped. The tears, the words, all of it. She was silent.

They both lay on the floor with their sweaty bodies. She could barely move because of the big b**tard on top of her, holding her down. Her arms were pinned by his hands and her legs trapped beneath his legs.

The girl shut her eyes tight, trying to ignore his dirty looks. Now he could take or do anything what he wanted and all she could do was suffer or survive. A cry feeling stuck in her throat.

She had seen a woman dragged out of the car and raped before her eyes when the police left the premises as soon as the infection hit. But the man on top of her made no movement. Only she could feel him breathing, nothing more.

Waiting was the worst part of all in that situation because countless thoughts were running in her mind. She was barely suffering the scent of his body. The house was closed, humid, with every door and window locked tight. It was suffocating.

Everything was locked out. She was locked in with this perverted stranger and there was no escape. She had no choice left.

The man was saying something, over and over again. His breath was hot, she could feel on her ear, and his body was blur above her. She couldn’t able to hear him, only the fast pounding of her heart and the thoughts running in her head.

There was not much air. No hope left. No nothing. Sweat was pouring off her face as she looked up at him with blurry eyes. Her body was giving up.

“Breathe, damn it. Breathe.” The man was shouting in her face, staring down at her, green eyes filled with concern.

“You’re having a panic attack. Do you hear me? It’s a panic attack. You’re safe. Everything’s okay. Now breathe. That’s all you need to do. Just breathe for me.” He keeps shouting those words.

As soon as she heard his words a little she felt at ease and her airways opened and she started breathing fast.

The sudden rush of oxygen was a magical feeling. But sudden oxygen made her mind numb a little which starts headache.

“Easy. Easy now, that’s it.” He calmed her down, whispering slowly to her.

Eventually he stopped and rolled on his side.

They lay in silence side by side, his one leg and arm was still on her, holding her down. He shouldn’t have bothered. She was not going anywhere. But it was just in case if she tries anything.

Both of them stared up at the hole in the ceiling while breathing fast, looking at the way she made for the attic as their heartbeats slowly calm down.

 

To Be Continued ~ Chapter - III

 

 

 



© 2017 Adrams Demons


Author's Note

Adrams Demons
Read and enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on October 28, 2017
Last Updated on October 28, 2017
Tags: Horror, Thriller, Romance, Fantasy, Violence, Gore, Adult


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing