Ch - III The Understanding

Ch - III The Understanding

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

Both trying to make an understanding which was not working out so well..

"

CHAPTER THREE - [The Understanding]


“You weight is heavy,” she said, still irritated with his presence but calm that he won’t hurt her.

Adrams lifted his head off the beautiful girl’s chest, ridiculously calm in his expressions, even the beat of her heart can be heard by him, slowly he moved a little from her. She was alright. Never mind the griping.

The girl was okay, and to some little extent trustable. It had to be trust. Or maybe she was just tired. Oh well. He was satisfied with the moment, for now.

“Hey.” He said as he holds both of her wrists in one hand, and used the other to wipe the dirty tear tracks on her face. He was grinning like stupid again, and he didn’t bother.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“Squished.” She answered while suffocating under  his half body.

“Right. Sorry.” He said and move a little more of his weight off her, leaving his leg over her and her hands trapped, for safety. Thankfully he had gotten his c**k under control a while back.

“Better?” he asked politely.

In response, she stretched her fingers as if she was trying to get comfortable in this odd situation and trapped position.

“Do you know it’s Valentine’s Day? And you still haven’t told me your name,” he said.

“It’s Valentine’s?” She was surprised by his words and shocked with his humor.

“Mm hmm. It’s February fifteen. I have been keeping up with the day and time.” She replied dry.

“Valentine’s is the fourteenth.” She further added.

“What difference does one day make between us friends, right? Anyway, we were talking about your name. Which you were going to tell me,” he again showed his dominance stupidity.

She didn’t even blink and stay still and silent.

“Whenever you are ready. No rush at all.” He tried to satisfy himself.

Her focus was still fixed on a point above his head where the hole of the attic was waiting for her. He was not stupid enough. He knew what she was staring at, the dark dangerous hole in the ceiling. Her own fantasy gateway to freedom. Obviously she was staying there when the infection hit and that made her so obsessed to that place like a home and her dirty hygiene was telling that clearly.

He waited staring at her face.

Adrams breathe little oxygen as there was not much air flow in the house.

Eventually, she blew some hair out of her face, and speaks a little.

“Macy.” She said.

“Hi, Macy. I’m Adrams.” He smiled, and speak further, “Well, I have a feeling that this is going to be a beautiful friendship.”

She smirked and coughed in sarcastic way. “Friends don’t hold friends hostage. Generally speaking.”

“Hmm,” he nodded.

“Friends also don’t let friends live the rest of the days in a stinking, dark, dusty attic.”

She tighten her lips and turned her face away, making him feel like a total a*s**le.

He wanted to say something that could make sense. He didn’t want to go back to being alone like before, suffering till loneliness finally kills him. It totally relate to the theory saying “A man on island” alone and in despair till he goes out by either death or rescue. Finally Adrams spoke again,

“Macy, I know things are scary, but getting yourself trapped in here alone is not the answer. We need to work together.” He said.

“Really?” She glared at him furiously. It was a queenly glare. The naughty girl pulled it off for so long in the dead hole of the attic that she was not convinced of getting out of here.

 “Living in a dark, stinky hole made me live this far long.” She argued.

“Agreed, but the worst part of infection is over. I’m not saying things are so joy able like a party outside, but they have calmed down, at least the air is clean from infection.” He tried to make her understand with the best he could manage.

“Are you serious?” she asked, her voice highly sarcastic. �" Sarcastic [words to mock other’s opinion]

“Hear me what I have to say.” He said.

Her brows rise for a moment, but at least she was listening to him. Until she raise her neck up and look towards her tummy with frowned eyebrows towards his finger which was on her tummy. He was circling his finger around her bellybutton, a sign of nervousness or confusion it seems. Finally before he speaks he noticed her gaze and they both watched his finger go round and round, over her soft skin caressing irritatingly.

He didn’t notice he was doing that because it has been an addiction which he couldn’t got rid of.

“Get. Your. F**king. Hand. Off. Me.” She closed her eyes irritatingly and speaks a little loud in anger as if she was controlling it.

Which, he had to admit, was his mistake. Many boundaries had been crossed already on their first day together.

“Sorry. I didn’t even realize I was … Yeah, never mind.” He moved his hand back to his leg and let his fingers fidget on his own ground. They didn’t stop moving, a sure sign of nervousness.

“Sooo. Life outside,” he began his conversation.

“You realize being here on the edge of the city is a bad place to stay? The middle part of the city is full of infected, but out here in the “you’re going to cross paths with other survivors.”

“Oh, you think?” She murmured silently with frowned eyes looking away.

“Be nice, okay” he said showing his silly dominance.

“Now, I am guessing that the people left if any are going to be lucky, like you and me. I am also guessing by now food and water are getting very less for you here. You can’t stay hidden for long, can you? Otherwise you will be starved to death. You also know that it’s too dangerous to go out on your own.” He tried to convince her so they can be together.

“I have done okay for a long time now.” She argued in her favor.

“You need someone to watch your back. You can’t do that by yourself.”

She looked away and said nothing.

“I am not saying that you didn’t do good hiding in here and staying alive throughout the whole infection disaster, but it’s time to move on, Macy. I was thinking of heading south, find a nice farm area and start a new, be self-independent with food and stuff.” He keeps blabbering near her.

He would be self-independent alright, him and his stupid hands, if i shoot him down for good. She keeps her thoughts in her mind.

More important things need attention, because there were hordes of the infected outside everywhere to be seen from afar. The infected were growing restless and more dangerous with time as the chance of salvage products and food is getting lesser, from the large cities.

Soon enough, her little corner of heaven would be overrun by countless zombies if this infection continues slowly, only if her own lack of food and water don’t kill her first.

“I’ll grow my own fruit and vegetables, use solar panels for power. We will figure something out, I have a little knowledge of such things.” Adrams nodded while speaking, satisfied with his own ideas.

He wanted to win her heart or something and was continuously speaking.

Instead she sighed. And it was long, tired and f**king irritated. When a woman sighs like that it never goes well for anyone involved. “We discussed this.” She said silently.

“Huh?” He stopped talking listening to her.

“No, we didn’t.” He said.

“FINGERS, YOU MORON.” Macy looks furiously at his hand currently caressing her thigh, with fingers.

“Sorry … my bad.” He suddenly pulled his hand up, and then paused as if he noticed something. Among the dirt and stains on her jeans, something caught his attention.

Sudden panic followed through his body. The damage was clearly seen on her knee, and it was fresh wound. “Y..Y..You.. Are. Bleeding...”

“I’m fine.” She said calmly.

“NO. You’re NOT.” Adrams clenched his teeth and try to ignore the sick thought filling in his mind.

“How did you get it?” He asked suddenly.

When she hesitated to answer for a second he lost his temper completely, something went wrong in his throat and his voice got loud and offending. “NOW, Macy. Tell. ME.”

“Tell me now. How did you get it?” He shouted.

“I didn’t get it from any of them, okay? It was a nail or something under the fence. I’m not infected. Stop yelling at me,” she growled straight back at him, her gaze fierce. “A**hole. Get off me.” She pushed him away.

“You are sure?” He asked as his voice comes down slowly.

“YES. MORON.” She was still in anger.

“Oh, thank f**k for that. I am very sorry, but I had to know.” The minute she lifted his leg up off her, she tried to run away, but fall backward on her hands, butt and feet. The grip he had on her jeans from behind didn’t let her get far.

“Take them off. That wound needs treatment.”

“It’s just a scratch.” She said looking at him while pouting.

“Don’t give me that look. You want me to lecture you on how easily the wound gets infected? And how fast?” He showed his caring concern, still holding to her jeans as if she was his warmy blanket.

Her eyes looked to her feet and his looked at her feet too. One solid kick from those boots and he would be in a world of pain. Shows that how seriously bad she took his perverted opinion.

“Please … I mean.” He was going to say something but stopped.

The glare of her eyes was like they will melt his brain and eyes out. “Good enough.” He said showing his fake fear to make her calm.

“Anyway, you need a bath.” He said to her.

Her face turned red with blush, as her mouth barely spoke anything. The beauty of her colors beneath her dirty skin made him happy.

“Can you get out of my face for one minute?” She spoke irritated by his constant perverted presence.

“Sorry, sorry. Madam. Though wouldn’t you feel better when you get cleaned up? Then we can get that wound some treatment.” Adrams tried to show his most trusted face.

“Maybe some new clothes, too? What do you say?” He further added to his words.

She said, “I remain dirty so the zombies can’t track me with their sense of scent.”

“I don’t think they track by scent. Mostly they seem to rely on sight and sound. And, sorry again, but for wounds to heal you need to be clean, so you having a bath is definitely going to happen.”

Her brows reached to the sky. “You are such an a**hole.” She speak angrily.

“Yes I am but an honest one?” he replied with ease.

“No. Not really.” She said ignoring him and her glittery eyes looked at the worn out flooring with great care.

“Alright, but I will deal with my own hygiene issues. You don’t have to take interest in that.”

“I appreciate it ma’am. In the same way, you need to know that I am sticking to you like glue. Where you go, I go.” She opened her mouth to argue, but he speak further non-stop.

“Nothing perverted, I promise. I will turn my back, won’t even peek. You can trust me.” He tried to convince her again, whereas she was not sure by his words this time.

“The house is locked up completely. I don’t need you to watch my every move or babysit me.” She frowned.

He raised his hand infront of her and promise that he won’t interfere. Then he spoke,

“Macy, nothing is certain these days. Nothing at all. Just consider it a necessary safety step because we need to stick together. I am sorry, but shyness isn’t a good enough reason for you to escape and die outside eventually.”

The angry girl frowned, stopped, frowned some more. Finally, she give one little nod. “Okay.”

“Seriously?” He asked.

Her chin moved in the direction she wanted to go after ignoring his pointless question.

She was nervous. If he had stopped to think with his big head as use the little one instead, maybe he might acted more reasonable back then, but nooo. He wanted to remain a dominant b**tard the whole time.

He was an a*s with a hole.

But, he was the perverted sh*t who wanted to keep her safe and away from the real danger.

“Good. Great.” He said as he finally released the death grip from her jeans, something which was very hard for him to do.

“Now why don’t I turn my back and let you get out of those jeans so you can get your knee cleaned up? I have even got a couple of extra t-shirts if you need, so you can cover up. I’m not going to see a thing. How does that sound?” He said with a smile.

Her shoulders dropped. “Fine. Whatever.”

Turning his back away was harder than letting go of her jeans. All sorts of conflict was running in his mind.

“The girl had no magic powers, she wasn’t going to disappear into thin air because my eyes are not on her.” He was constantly thinking. Some sweat slide down the side of his face.

The tiny hallway lead to a lounge with a couple of bedrooms situated further. Not much chance she has to run from him. Surely.

He tried to listen any voice but heard no sounds of a retreat behind him. The shotgun was still in the kitchen, which was infront of him, she had no weapon to use. Behind him, the sound of clothes told him she has take off the dirty bloody jeans off her feet.

Still. You never take any risk. So he took a little peek over his shoulder.

“Hey!”. He said.

Then he turned around to face her, his hand halt her not even happening escape. Ah, f**k.

The poor girl struggled to pull her pants back up. Seeing the expression on her nervous and sweaty face, the painful knee was not letting her wear the pants easily.

“S**t. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. Okay, let’s try again.” Adrams grabbed a handful and helped her wear it. Holy cow did she look upset. Her eyes once again full of fury, searching for an escape and it was his f**king sh*t fault.

“Macy, in case you haven’t noticed, I am excited to see you. No excuse, I know. I was also terrified that you’re going to run away. So I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have cheated.”

She showed him her teeth clinched and in anger.

“I know. I deserve that, but still …” She hesitated and he tried to control his frustration.

“Ali, play fair. Give me a chance here.” He asked her.

“Why should I?” Macy sat back down onto the floor. She set her hands on her knees, lean back, sort of Playboy Bunny-style, adding the thrusting out of her  clear br**sts. That was just his dirty mind filling the gaps of his perversion.

Mostly, she appeared tired, run down and worn out. But it didn’t matter. He stared at her, stunned like a drooling big bad wolf ready to attack.

Aah, man. Twenty-five years of age is the perfect f**king time for love at first sight. He might throw himself at her feet and make her all his.

She definitely looked suspicious again, like she would be making plan for the nearest exit at the first opportunity.

“Macy, if I break your trust again, I will go and give you the shotgun myself to shoot me. What do you say?”

“I say you’re full of s**t.” It took some time, but eventually she looked at him. There was a lot of things going on behind those black nighty eyes. He stood there still looking at her.

“Talk to me,” he said. “Please.”

Her body gave no reply and her head hanged low. “And say what? I was fine on my own.” She said.

“I know, I know. But for how long? Hmm?” he asked.

Nothing happened nor any reply came.

“All I want,” he dropped to his knees before her.

She got back on her hips fast till she hit the wall behind her. Those wide eyes, full of fear, made his heart hurt. Without her trust he had nothing to gain. “All I want … is to keep you safe…” He said slowly.

“For what?” she asked irritated from him.

“For a long time. A very, very long time.” He replied.

“Right.” She partly turned her head away.

“You want a lot more than that.” She added to her words.

Adrams held up a hand, giving a trust sign again. “But! But. Listen to me here because this is important. Not without your permission I would never do anything to you, Macy.”

She watched him for several long moments like he was a barely chained beast, or who the f**k knew what he was. He sat silent, out of words for now, worn out. He held his peace.

“Okay, I promise I won’t run. For now.” Those words came from her mouth.

“Absolutely.” His heart turned into happy heaven listening to her words. Clapping would probably be seem odd.

“Uh-huh. Got it.” He nodded happily but kept his face expressions normal not to show much excitement.

She blinked looking at him.

Macy carefully pushed herself up the wall, got to her feet. He followed her and asked,

“Where’s the bathroom?” he asked.

Black eyes turn towards a door down the hall way, but her hand pointed to another door.

“There?” He gave a nod looking towards the door her hand pointed, but he kept the other door in mind for later.

“Okay, then let’s have a bath.” He paused for some moments then add further. “I meant that in the singular, by the way.”

 

 To Be Continued ~ Chapter - IV



© 2017 Adrams Demons


Author's Note

Adrams Demons
Read and Enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on November 1, 2017
Last Updated on November 1, 2017
Tags: Horror, Thriller, Romance, Fantasy, Violence, Gore, Adult


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing