Ch - VII The Other Survivors

Ch - VII The Other Survivors

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

More people are seen in the story.. find out

"

CHAPTER SEVEN

 

[While on the other side of the area]

Un-f*****g-believable. They were arguing.

Jamey lay flat on top of a cargo truck and watched through the scope of his rifle, as half a kilometer away two persons were arguing in the middle of a highway full of deserted cars.

These people didn’t see any logic except in shouting.

They were an hour out of the city, with nothing to find but deserted cars everywhere and empty lands on both sides full of bushes. No movement was seen as far as the eye goes, and Jamey was making sure he could see far and well. Those two had made quite a noise which can be an easy target to the infected, taking out their issues beneath the glaring hot summer sky.

The girl had a shotgun gripped in her arms and the big guy had a pistol at his side. Not one of them is keeping watch for the zombies. Jamey didn’t know how they had survived this long. The whole arguing scene made the back of his neck itch.

He had heard gunshots yesterday, but arrived too late to find anything but a mass of infected crawling around the main street. Except that everything seemed to be silent. He didn’t know whether the shooter had gone underground or been killed by the monsters, though he hoped that the shooter must be alive.

Enough people had died in the past two months.

He climbed up onto the roof of a two-story building nearby, without giving up on any possibility.

He had less hope, but there was nothing else to do, the only other people he had seen had been a trouble for him.

Watching and waiting was his only option these days. He had watched innocent civilians shot down outside of hospitals, watched many building blasted by bombs. All those necessary measures taken for safety. It all kept coming inside his head.

He had been unable to help so many. Maybe he could save the girl with the big man. His rifle scope wandered over the girl. She was more like a girl next door, slim, a little curvy with a few years in turning eighteen. Her finger grip on the shotgun as she was arguing intensely with the big guy which told him (Jamey) all he needed to know in his mind.

Jamey had been willing to give the big guy a shocking shot. This scene more than convinced him that the man wasn’t taking care of her. He wasn’t protecting her. Instead putting them all to danger including hurting her.

Not like Jamey could have protected her.

It hadn’t been easy for him to follow them this long. He had parked away far enough that the sound of his motorbike remained undetected, but close enough not to lose them out of his sight. He was forcing himself to stop and wait, listening, and tracking there movements.

He was kinda glad he hadn’t lost them.

The extremely loud trail bike they had been using was nearby while they quarreled. Probably needed fuel, a straightforward process with all the left away vehicles near them. Some had been dry, but not all. Resources were not an issue if you knew where to find them.

And exactly what were they arguing about all this time? He didn’t know, nor cared. The shadows were growing as the day is going towards dark. There would be a couple more hours of light at best.

Time was running fast.

Eventually the big guy turned away from the fight and started taking fuel out of a nearby car.

It was great that he was not harming her, especially not on Jamey’s watch.

They finished up, got back on the bike. It was so noisy.

Jamey crawled to the edge of the truck, slide the rifle onto his back and dropped back to his bike to follow. He started moving after a minute after they did, being in a total stalker situation for now.

What else was he going to do? Where the hell else could he go? Nowhere, is the way he knows. So he followed.

 

To Be Continued ~ Chapter VIII

 



© 2017 Adrams Demons


Author's Note

Adrams Demons
read and rejoice

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on November 18, 2017
Last Updated on November 18, 2017
Tags: Horror, Thriller, Romance, Fantasy, Violence, Gore, Adult


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing