Ch - VIII The Other Building

Ch - VIII The Other Building

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

Finally Out Of The Rabbit Hole...

"

CHAPTER EIGHT

 

[Back To the Original Side]

She was going to harm herself if she didn’t calm down.

Macy run fast towards the top floor of the two-story house Adrams and she had found in the middle of nowhere. Checking and making boundary line of her territory. Her shoulders shivered, and she wrapped her arms around herself, hanging on tight stunned and still at some point.

Downstairs, several people had died. Both of them saw lots of dried gore, blood and flesh though there were no bodies to be seen. Macy hadn’t spoken a word since their arrival at this place and didn’t even comment on the bloodshed they have seen downstairs.

He was terrified that she would change her mind and demand him to take her back to the little cottage.

“You okay?” he asked.

She nodded lightly, take her hands back to her sides. He rubbed his fingers together, wanting to grab her but didn’t able to. Maybe he shouldn’t have pushed her to move on so fast.

She looked out of the glass door that led onto a balcony. He went outside and stare at her. The setting sun gave him glimpse of a golden halo above her head as she peeked out through the gap. They were safe for the night.

Outside, the jasmine bale turned the balcony railing into a tropical garden. It also blocked out the worst smell from downstairs. The garden didn’t show much fascination to him. Though Macy thought otherwise, and looked at it as it was a heaven garden.

The highway close by made this place just a temporary stop. There was nothing more than a couple of houses and a petrol station attached to a mini-mart. The mini-mart had long since been looted completely by others and set on fire, leaving the insides a dark, black wreck.

We need to restock stuff soon, maybe tomorrow. But tonight we are fine and safe, if only she would speak. Sometime soon would be good.

A whole day of finding places and now nothing. And to reach a time and place in his life where he was desperate for a girl to talk to him about the day, mood, choice of shoe color, whatever she wanted to discuss �" he would do his best by the topic.

“You hungry?” he asked her.

She shook her head.

“Thirsty?” he further asked.

Macy bends herself down onto the carpet, sitting cross-legged before the curtains.

She had only been on the road for a day. For him, the outdoors had boiled down his energy, and mosquitoes turn him down at night. The glare of sunlight toasting him throughout the day, followed by the long, long nights being alone.

At least he had a girl now.

Adrams as he is outside on balcony crouched down behind her, not touching without her permission.

“Quiet, isn’t it?” he asked.

Another nod from her.

“What are you doing?” he asked again.

She glanced over her shoulder and said nothing.

“There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Right?”

Ah. Right. Sort of. “You’re afraid?” he wanted to know how she was feeling now.

One more nod.

“Terrified. Have been all day.” She said to him.

“Oh. That’s what the reason was about. Got it. Okay. Now I’m understanding.” He came closer, daring himself to share her feeling. He came closer to her mouth and take his arm around her.

“Keep talking. I’m listening.” He said.

She turned back and her eyes fully open. Her brows shot up, startled at finding him right there. But she didn’t move away. Score one for him.

She started speaking, “It wasn’t all me being ignoring. You were being unnecessarily stubborn and forceful at times.”

“I humbly apologize. Keep going.” He said in his defence.

“I’m starting to think it’s just your nature.” Macy almost smiled, the corner of her mouth slid little up.

She further added to her words, “Uh … I don’t know. It felt so exposed to the infected out there on the road but now, stuck in this place, I feel weird. This was someone’s home. And they probably died here.

It’s … it’s all so irritating feel isn’t it? The whole world. Or what’s left of it.”

He nodded and smiled.

“Why are you smiling?” she asked.

“Because, you’re talking to me. I love it.” Adrams ignored all the other talks dropped his shoulders with a sigh and smiled some more.

“Yes, it’s all messed up. And no, my nature is delightful. More importantly, coming to this house, this place has a flat roof. Once the sun sets, we could climb up there, star watch. Get a different perspective of this world. What do you say?” he asked her.

“The roof?” She worked her eyes searching the floor.

“Ah. Wow. I don’t think I could do that. Be out in the open again”. She denied his favour.

“S**t.”

“Okay.” He said.

An infected stuck onto the street outside; a long, creepy voice echoed across the empty place. A shiver slide down her back.

Her hand, fingers trembling, as she fetched for the shotgun by her side.

“Macy, it’s okay,” he said, earning another nod from her.

He had searched the place thoroughly, blocked the door downstairs and the stairwell both, he had blocked them with the furniture.

Nothing was getting near, that’s for sure.

“You really think we could go up on the roof?” Her plush mouth was directed towards him asking him in disbelief.

She kept checking him out when she thought he wasn’t looking. Whereas the warmth in her breath and the perky looks of those ni**les through her t-shirt made his life superb.

On the bike she had hold him good and tight, leaning into his back as they are together for so long.

“We can definitely go up on the roof,” he said. “It would even be safer than staying down here.”

She paused, looked at him. “You’re smiling again.” She said.

“You make me so happy.” He replied.

She laugh a little, which was quite possibly the cutest thing he had ever heard.

“You know, I think you have no words left,” he said, making her little smile more. “You certainly used up a lot of words on me today. Which I appreciate very much.”

“You think?” she said.

“Mm hmm. Happens to guys all the time. We have less words per day than a women. I know this for a fact, saw it on TV once.”

Macy teased with the tip of her tongue across her lips.

“I don’t have a penis. In case you hadn’t noticed.” She said.

“Actually, I had noticed that.”

He nodded, coming a little closer. Close enough so he could feel her skin shiver. Even then she didn’t move away.

Outside, the sun sank, slowly turning the world to gold color, then gray and then finally black. Specially solid black these days, and minus electricity.

The first star twinkled and hopefully seen through the curtains.

“Make a wish,” he said.

“Okay.” She replied.

Adrams dragged over his backpack and open a can of soup. She had to be hungry by now, no matter how deep she is lost in the scenery. He take out a clean spoon and filled it up with the cold and nutritional goop like soup. He held it in front of her pretty mouth.

“Time to eat. Open,” he said and she did, making him feel all sorts of good. He gave her spoonfuls, one for her, one for him. It satisfied him to feed her.

He wanted to do all sorts of things for her but, for now, he was stuck with what she would accept. His girl sat, frowning out at the outside world. It seemed like she was daring herself not to blink or turn away. Forcing herself to face up to the world. During the day there had been distractions, but not so now. She struggled but didn’t back down. The least he could do was to be there for her.

When her hand wander back to rest on his knee he stayed perfectly still and just let her. He doubted she knew that she touched him.

His dick realized that more than them, as he started gotten lose control of it.

He thought about cold water. Ice-cold water. It almost worked.

He cracked open a bottle of fifteen-year-old scotch he had been saving up for just such an occasion. A celebration of being alive, drawing breath, being together. A celebration of her hand on his knee. “Drink.” He offered her.

She put her lips to the bottle, sending the very fine liquor straight down her throat.

It was a big mistake.

Macy grabbed the bottle, shoving it away before covering her mouth with a hasty hand.

“Damn it, sorry. I didn’t think.” Adrams set the precious bottle aside and get up on his knees, take her hands from her face. It was hard to see much in the darkness, but her eyes were glossy. She choked and laughed in the same amounts. At least he had made her laugh.

“I should have warned you it wasn’t water.” He said.

She was confused that it was water that he is offering her and take a big gulp, when she realized it was truly the scotch.

“Holy s**t, Ad [Adrams Short Form]. It sure wasn’t.”

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to ruin your silence with overcoming fear thing. I thought we could have a drink, you know?” He rested back, carefully wiped away the shining tears on her cheeks. Second day in a row he had made her cry. At least this time it was due to bitter scotch firing up her throat. F**k it, the thought made him panic.

“You’re okay right?” he asked her.

“I’m fine. Be calm.” There was a smirk in her voice.

She patted her shirt in order to clean her shirt from the wine that was filled on it a little. He did his best not to get distracted by the movement of her jiggling tits.

He was so easy for her, to trap.

“Be calm,” he growled.

“I’m fine, Ad.” She smiled. “You don’t have to worry about me. I can keep myself together, despite earlier fear or terror.”

“I know. You’re strong. Self-sufficient. I get that,” he murmured, and she looked back to him. She was close enough to kiss, and he wanted her mouth.

“Ad …”

“Hmm?” He looked slowly on her lips, waiting.

After a moment, he had to admit to himself, it wasn’t happening here and now. Okay. Alright.

“It is dark enough now we can climb up onto the roof if you’re daring enough,” he challenged her, getting up on his feet. “Nothing to fear, remember?”

 

To be continued ~ Chapter IX

 



© 2017 Adrams Demons


Author's Note

Adrams Demons
Read and rejoice

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on November 18, 2017
Last Updated on November 18, 2017
Tags: Horror, Thriller, Romance, Fantasy, Violence, Gore, Adult


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing