Ch - XI The Shimmering Light

Ch - XI The Shimmering Light

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

The passion twisted and torn apart with a light ruining the moment...

"

CHAPTER ELEVEN


Macy woke up with her panties wet (cumming).

The dream of hands and mouth on her were real, the soft brush of hair and the scratch of pleasure against her inner thighs were extreme.

She lay spread open, horribly exposed. His broad shoulders were wedged between her thighs, and his focus was totally in her. He didn’t leave her any place to hide (specially not the dark corners). Adrams was terrifying.

She bit down on her bottom lip, smothering the noise before it could begin as the muscles in her legs and belly danced to his tune. He sucked her delicate pu**y, drawing the soft skin out. And out. And on, and on.

When he finally finished, she felt like she had been blown apart and put back together one molecule at a time. The whole pleasure was wildly unstable. She could fall apart at any moment. Then the time comes to face some facts.

Sex with Adrams was … unpredictable. Intense. There was no control. She had been kidding herself. No, lying. She couldn’t contain the emotions he stirred up inside her. Adrams swiped his tongue gently up her center. Her h*ps twitched as he placed a ticklish kiss above her c**t.

Then he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and grinned up at her, obviously well pleased with himself.

“Breakfast of champions.” He bravely said.

She tried not to smile still in gloom. It didn’t work out so well . Her defenses were torn apart. Part of her wondered how long it would take before she stopped fighting it altogether and let herself get carried along with his romantic craziness. “That was a sneak attack.” She whispered slowly.

“You’re welcome.” He replied.

Her feet rested on his back, his shoulders and arms holding her open. His hands spread across her stomach.

Stuff it. She said. She couldn’t raise the energy to mind.

Macy gave in and crawl back against the mattress to catch her breath. One breath, two, and then curiosity got the better of her, and she was up on her elbows, watching him. Fascinated by him.

He was handsome looking for her, with the lean angles of his face and his body. Short dark hair spiking out every way, care of her fingers the night before.

A girl could let it all go straight to her head in a very nice way.

Time to admit she was drowning, her lungs working hard but getting nowhere. She was losing the war despite her best efforts. God, she always confused good sex with love. Great big mind blowing sex was certain to break her in two. The way he watched her, he didn’t play fair. As if he wanted to know every stupid thought wandering through her head. No one had ever looked at her like that.

The illusion of guarding her heart kept her going.

Macy turned away from him, studying the gorgeous dawn. The beauty removed the scariness, gave her a chance to calm down and quiet the panic attack in the making.

Already sweat dripped between her br**sts. It would be an absolutely heatful summer’s day.

“So, given you’re a female and all,” Adrams began, fingers tapping either side of her belly as if it were a tribal drum, “I’m guessing you want to talk about last night. More specifically, what I might have said last night was a apocalyptical bliss.”

“The apocalyptical bliss? Do you even listen to yourself? No, I don’t actually feel the need to discuss anything right now.” She replied.

The drumming ceased. “You sound pretty certain about that.” He said.

Meanwhile, out by the highway there was a flash of light. Sharply like the slowly rising sun had reflected off something. It was there and gone.

“Ad …”

“I meant it. If you’re wondering, at all.” She said.

“No, I …”

“Don’t feel the same way. I know.” He replied.

“By your own rules, I now get to spank you.” She wrestled her legs back, not kicking him in the head though. She sat up and searched their surroundings for her clothes. “There’s someone out there.” She further added.

“Infected? It’s still early. They might be stumbling on home after a big night chewing on the local wildlife or something.” He tried to explain his thoughts.

“No. There was a light. Like sunlight reflecting off something.” She said.

“Well, that can happen.” Adrams shrugged, rolled over onto his back and stretched out, supremely unconcerned, totally at home in his own skin. Totally turned on, too. Long and hard, the thick head flushed a deep dark red colour.

Her body lit up in sheer instinct at the sight. She was liquid and alive, ready to go for another round. Came close to forgetting what she saw out there, waiting.

“Princess,” he said, winking. The arrogance worked for him, unfortunately. “There’s a better topic of conversation for us right there.” He tried to convince her into it.

She faced him straight on. It was easier said than done. Maybe not the time to have been caught checking out his c**k. “Adrams, concentrate. The light wouldn’t be there and gone. Wouldn’t the metal or whatever have to be moving to do that? Otherwise it would still be happening.” She said.

Slowly he nodded, the heat in his eyes dimming. “Alright, alright. How about we pack up, move on. There are some back roads we can use, less cover on them for anyone following. If anyone is, which I doubt. My bet, it’s the infected.” He gave his theories.

“Thank you,” she replied drily.

He gave a pained sigh and his hand reached down, wrapped around the meat of his c**k. He stroked once, twice. “I can call rain check on oral, though.”

Her mouth watered for it. How the hell did he take her tease from irritation to lust in two-point-oh seconds?

She had never had much of an opinion on the subject of oral. It was the polite thing to do. It was expected. It made a guy happy.

With Adrams, she wanted to know if she could reduce him to the same mindless whimpering state as she fell into whenever he put his hands on her. She wanted to know what he tasted like, what he felt like. Would he pant ?

She wanted to please him and show him without words what he was starting to mean to her.

She could imagine herself on her knees for him, sucking him off. It was no great stretch of the imagination. Her mind leapt at the idea and her pulse thumped hard down low. The strong, sure way he handled himself held her captivated. A muscle jumped in his jaw. With lips parted he watched her watching him. Her body heated further every time she met his gaze.

But the light she had seen, it hadn’t been her imagination. She tensed as the old familiar stress slid through her. They weren’t alone. This wasn’t safe.

“Ad,” she whispered harshly, torn in two. She’d love to watch him make himself come. “This isn’t safe.” She said.

“I love that expression on your face, all hungry and curious. And there it goes.” The man gave up stroking his still-hard c**k with a truly agonized groan. Surprisingly, she was … disappointed. Disappointed that he had stopped, disappointed that she had shut down on him, her and her rabbit heart. “Oh, well. We are making progress, princess. I can feel it.”

It was on the tip of her tongue to deny or accept. But she held the old standard in. Macy reached for her clothes, liking the ache between her legs. She gave him a long look over her shoulder, a playful look. Impressed that she remembered how to flirt. He gazed back at her in response. Maybe her skills weren’t so rusty.

“I might be willing to honor that rain check,” he said. “Later.” She replied.

“That so?” Adrams came to his knees behind her, pressed his front to her back and took the weight of her br**sts in his hands. A shiver ran straight down her spine, a jolt of lightning.

“You’re gonna mess with me all day, aren’t you, mean woman?” he said.

“Probably.” She didn’t stutter too much as he rubbed himself against her a*s. The hot length of him was melting her down. “We can discuss it once we’ve found somewhere safe tonight.”

“Oh, I guarantee we’ll be discussing it.” He replied confidently.

Still, the feeling lingered … they weren’t alone, someone was watching. “Adrams. The light. Remember?” she said.

His breath sounded warm against her ear, his groan loud.

 

To be continued �" Chapter XII

 

 



© 2018 Adrams Demons


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on March 26, 2018
Last Updated on March 26, 2018
Tags: thriller, horror, romance, mystery


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing