Ch - XII The Sudden Surprise !!!

Ch - XII The Sudden Surprise !!!

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

A new twist arise in the mood of romantic rabbits...

"

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

Adrams knew she would be the death of him. But he couldn’t keep his eyes off her.

Macy wedged her upper body beneath a line of supermarket shelving as she stretched and strained to reach cans of caramel goo. The words pouring out of her sweet, sweet mouth were gutter talk by any standards.

What a lie. He was a total sucker for her. Ideally he should help her reach the cans of goo. He really wants to, honest to God, should get down and lend her some assistance, only her butt was wriggling in the most beautiful way. The sight held him in trance. A few hours before he had lined the length of his painfully hard c**k up with the crack of her very sweet a*s.

Awfully close to heaven on earth as he knew it.

It made a man wonder what he could talk her into, given a little time and plenty of patience. And he had both. The possibilities were endless.

But back to the present.

“Yes! Eureka!” Said butt wiggled back and several cans rolled forth. He really wanted to hold her a*s, take it in hand and call it his.

Lick it, bite it, and own it completely. It would so make his day.

“Well done, brave young hunter.” He said.

Macy climbed to her feet, with a victorious grin. “Thank you.” She replied.

“You’ve got, ahh …” He gestured to the attack of dust that had attached to her front. Who could blame them? He himself loved to be attached against her, preferably without clothes.

“Hmm.” Her hands started brushing off her shirt, beating off the dust and dirt, setting her b***s to moving in a wondrous manner.

He grew very hard.

“I would offer to help but you would take it the wrong way, wouldn’t you?” One side of her mouth smiled up, and he recalled with much joy, she still owed him a blow job. Life was sweet.

“Are your intentions pure?” she asked.

“No. Not in the least.” he replied.

Her smile widened. His heart jumped.

“You’re honest,” she said. “That counts for something.”

“I’m glad you think so.” Adrams held the shotgun out to her. When her slender fingers wrapped around it he pulled her in, not stopping till their chests bumped. The sweet mounds of her br**sts pressed up against him. “What do you say we call it a night. Find someplace safe to hole up and practice our repopulation methods. Do it for our country. What do you think?” he asked her waiting for her positive reply.

His girl arched her neck to look up at him, the long line of her throat calling to tongue and teeth. “It’s only a little past midday. We could go for hours yet. I thought towns made you twitchy.” She said.

“I could definitely go for hours. You make me twitchy.” He replied.

“Adrams. That’s the strangest compliment I’ve ever received.” She said.

“But you like it, right?” He leant down and brushed her cheek with his lips, slide his free hand around to hold a feel of her.

She smiled and angled her face so their mouths brushed. Lips soon locked with everything hot and wet and good. Kissing Macy was so divine he forgot to breathe. Her kisses made him greedy. The way she opened her mouth to him was exactly what he needed. Her hand moved up his chest hesitantly, turning him rock hard.

Adrams shoved her against the shelving behind him. He kept the shotgun in hand as he faced the strangers. Five of them, all wearing the remnants of military uniform with a dash of “f**k you” thrown in for good measure. Harley t-shirts and s**t kickers, mirrored sunglasses and backward ball caps. It was a wonder how they are standing, they were so heavily armed.

He had failed her.

“We’ll have the woman,” one large and ugly specimen of a man informed him. Adrams could smell the drugs likely scotch and marijuana perfuming from the b*****d from meters away.

“Bad idea, seriously. She’s very mouthy, difficult. I won’t even start in on her trust issues.” He told the addicted man.

“And yet …” The big b*****d licked his lips and ran his fingers up the barrel of his machine gun.

Clearly, the gun overcompensated for something.

The b*****d resembled like an ape. Hairy shoulders displayed by an undershirt that had to come back as something less tortured in its next life, if fairness counted at all.

Knuckles slide against his skin and her hand gripped the pistol tucked into the back of his belt. The gun slide out and his heart hit the bottom of his chest and broke in two. The pain was shattering.

“I’m sorry, princess,” he whispered hoarsely.

She was hiding up against his back, caught between him and the shelving. Her warm breath made a damp spot on his t-shirt. His sweet girl, what the hell had he done dragging her out into this? He had failed her. So angry he was shaking, Adrams bit down on his tongue, focusing on the pain. He wanted to rage at them, but she couldn’t afford for him to lose it. Not now.

“Drop the gun, a*s**le, and step away from her,” snarled the hairy ape like man.

Macy’s fingers dug into his skin in response, holding him in place not to move. She had obviously connected the dots as he had. They only wanted her. He was expendable.

“Now!” B*****d screamed, his four mates making menacing motions with the weaponry at hand.

Macy pressed a hot kiss against his back. She had a gun. He knew exactly how she planned for this to go down, and while it broke him inside, he had to agree. Leaving her alive at the mercy of these b******s was out of the question.

Pity he had the shotgun instead of his pistol, but he would …

Whoever they were. The situation was intense.

Machine-gun fire tore into the roof as B*****d fell, his finger caught on the trigger.

Adrams turned and took Macy to the floor, covering her with his body. Noise and color lit up the supermarket aisle. Adrams suddenly emptied his shotgun at the bad guys, trying to keep his head low.

The remaining four fell back fast. They sheltered behind the shelves, one full of soup cans. Liquid was flooding the floor, surrounding the dead in a pool of blood and French onion soup.

At the other end of the showdown was one man. One, lone guy. Blonde, twenty-something and serious as s**t. He had a pistol in each hand when he ducked out from behind a diaper display, squeezing off rounds at B*****d’s mates.

“Move!!!” the new best friend of Adrams and Macy roared.

Adrams shoved a hand beneath Macy’s waist and helped her up. He dropped the empty shotgun and snagged his pistol from her grip.

The b******s didn’t want to kill her, yet bullets filled the air. Adrams sheltered her with his body, threw a hand back and emptied his pistol clip. They ran toward their lone ranger.

“Back exit. Go.” The blonde guy nodded toward a “Staff Only” hallway, and Adrams dragged Macy toward it, past a row of fridges full of rotting food.

“Gun. Give me a gun.” Her words were rough, but she had found her own feet to run.

“Can’t. We’ve lost the pack. Go.” He let her pull free of him and followed her into the dank hallway. The guy wasn’t far behind.

Adrams heard cursing and gunshots following them.

A body held the exit door propped open, army boots lying in blood, throat … Oh, s**t. Throat gone. Macy hesitated at the gruesome sight. He tugged at her arm. “Don’t stop.” He said.

“Gun.” Without flinching, she scooped up the dead guy’s handgun smothered in thick, congealing blood.

Her face blanched, but she kept it together. Of course, she hadn’t yet seen the second body, dispatched same as the first.

The blonde guy sprinted through the hallway after them, moving like six feet worth of athlete. He crammed a fresh clip into one of his pistols without slowing down. He was pretty f**king impressive.

The hallway led to a loading bay, roller door pushed up. Heavy, gray clouds covered the area. Nothing moved in the parking lot. A delivery truck sat idle, stripped down, and a large gas tank lay nearby.

Adrams faced the stranger, heaving in breaths. “Get away plan?” Adrams asked him.

“I’m going to blow the tank,” the stranger announced without any option. “Run.” He said.

 

To Be Continued �" Chapter XIII

 



© 2018 Adrams Demons


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on March 26, 2018
Last Updated on March 26, 2018
Tags: horror, thriller, romance, mystery


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing