Ch - XX The Deep Welcome

Ch - XX The Deep Welcome

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

unrated

"

CHAPTER XX

 

She was scarily happy.

Blissfully happy and scared shitless all at once. Of course, the bunny had issues with making such a enormous leap of faith. Bad luck.

It was too late for any bunny-type retreat.

“Talk to me,” Adrams demanded from beside her. They lay on a nest she had made for their comfort out of old blankets and towels.

Finn had bedded down on the far side of the room, behind the car and out of view.

While Adrams washed up, Finn had made a small production out of plugging into a tiny MP3 player, giving the couple as much privacy as possible.

 

“What about? You’ve only been gone a few hours.” She stared back at him, bewildered, full of joy, amazed he had returned to her.

She hadn’t lost him. Maybe the God was listening to her prayers.

“Talk,” Adrams demanded again. “I want to hear your voice.”

“Okay, okay.” He was wonderful. Her stomach wouldn’t quit tickling. The light from one alone candle flickered over the planes and angles of his face. Those green eyes fixed on her. Waiting. “Ah, well …”

“Come here, baby.” Adram’s impatient hands grabbed her. No. He grabbed at her one alone item of clothing. Soon enough he would ridded her of the t-shirt and she lay bare, body and soul. He had total premium access to her without even trying.

She had no idea how it had happened. Before she could worry about exposure, he was there, covering her, distracting her. He was a master at distraction. Her breasts filled his hands full of softness, his thumbs stroking the tight skin of her n*****s, sending warmth flooding rush of temptation through her body.

 

The way he touched her lit her up from inside. “I love these. Everything was alright?” he asked while giving her pleasure.

“Y-yes.” His hands rubbed and teased her, there was no chance of resisting. He was crazy to expect it and it was well past time to return the favor.

The hard muscles of his stomach jumped beneath her touch as she slid her hand down the front of his pants, loving the liberty to touch him how she pleased. Wheresoever she pleased.

 

His c**k was at the ready, hard and hot, perfect. Her fingers wrapped around him, stroked and caressed. All for her. What a gift he was. And she had nearly lost him.

“Good. That’s good. Knew I could count on Finn.” His lids dropped to half-mast, eyes glittering with a lust that thrilled her.

 

“I can take care of myself.” There was no impact. The words came out more breathy than bold. Hopeless.

 

No chance to get angry when her heart and mind were melting with love.

“Course you can. You’re my perfect girl.” He moved, and abruptly stopped. With a pale face he muttered something deeply naughty.

“Right, that’s it. Turn on your back, princess.” Macy eased him over with careful hands, abandoning the hardness and heat of his c**k for now. She slide up his white t-shirt, revealing a spectacular black bruise the size of her hand. Her throat shut tight. The mark covered the entire right side of his ribcage.

 

“You said you were fine. Holy s**t, Adrams. This is not fine. This is a really long way from fine.”

 

And whoa, there went her voice. She screeched at him by the end of it.

 

“Shh. Don’t go all strict on me. I can explain …” He lifted up, flinching all the while. Hands gripped her hips and rearranged her till she sat atop him, right up his groin. She stared down at him, careful to keep her knees back from the damage. Where was it even safe to touch him?

 

Adrams sighed. “Actually, you know, it’s not worth explaining. But, okay, don’t get mad. There was all sorts of crap in the water. I hit something when I went in. I lived to tell the tale. End of explaining. Feel free to rub yourself against me in a show of sympathy. Hang on.

Up.”

His hands urged her to rise up sufficient to drag down his pants. Going skin to skin with Adrams sent her out of her mind. The contact hot, hard, and soft, and wet.

 

“Baby, you are so wet. F**k, that’s good.” Adram’s hips pressed up, his hands on her pressed down. “Oh, yeah.”


“Ad. S**t. Stop.”

The grip on her shifted, moved up till her breasts were back in his hands. Her own hands moved, uncertain where to land. Oh whoa, that bruise. And who knew how to tell if he had cracked or broken something. Then again, surely a man with cracked or broken ribs didn’t go around lifting women and positioning them where he wished. Surely.

For the four-hundredth time in twenty-four hours, she thought she might burst into tears.

 

“I’m not hurt. Touch me,” he implored. Fingers lightly pinched her n*****s, and he toyed with her while his hard c**k slid against her p***y. She became dizzy. The combination set her senses to joy, so much sweet sensation. Her body rocked against his of its own, out of control.

 

It was so good, so right. She wanted to cling to him, rub herself against him till they both got off in a spectacular fashion, spectacular but without hurting him. The thought of him in pain undid her. Poured cold water on the rocking and rolling and grinding herself against him.

“Wait. How bad are your ribs? Are you hurt anywhere else?” Macy covered his hands with her own, stopped the action going on with her b***s. Necessary for straight thought, hard as it was. “We need to talk. I thought you wanted to talk.”

 

Adrams scoffed, drew her fingers down to his mouth and kissed them. He rubbed his lips over her knuckles, the palms of her hands, making her feel treasured.

 

“Please,” he said. “With you sitting on top of me bare a*s naked? Are you kidding? Nah. No way. Come here. Let me get my mouth on you.”

Hands slid back down to her hips, tried to lift her, move her up his body. She moved at his arms, which were not damaged, therefore a fair target. “Stop. Ad, I’m serious. Are you hurt anywhere else?”

He groaned and rolled his hips against her, sliding his c**k against the seam of her p***y, pressing her sensitive bits and getting her even wetter. Her insides squeezed tight. The cheat. “Oh, I’m hurting, baby. But it has nothing to do with any bumps or bruises. That much I can promise you.”

 

“Ad.” Macy scowled, wrestled back her hands and set them by his head. She bent over him, careful not to let her knees press his sides. “Why can’t you give me a straight answer?”

 

“Why can’t you ride me like a pony?” He frown straight back at her, showing no regret. “Don’t pretty girls like ponies? I thought they did.”

“Adrams. Tell me if you’re hurt anywhere else. Please.” She asked.

 

Ad licked his lips, studied the mood above her head. Talk about avoidance. He blatantly hated any hint of weakness. Bad luck. She cared about him a lot. Possibly more.

 

“No. I’m not hurt anywhere else. The ribs are bruised but I’m pretty sure they’re not broken. Okay?”

 

“Thank you.” She said.

A huff was all she got in reply. Then, eventually, a pout from the man between her thighs. “Whatever.”

 

“I’m sorry if I killed the mood. I am, however, positive I can revive it.” She said.

“Like to see you try,” he grumbled, keeping a firm hold on her hands beside his head.

 

“Okay.” Macy took him at his word, pressing her lips to his, soft, firm and perfect. And closed.

 

They did not open to her again until she nipped at his bottom lip, sunk her teeth in sufficient to get his attention. When his mouth opened, it was to bite back, teeth snapping. “Careful, baby, two can play at that.”

 

“Decided to get back in the game, have you? Let me have my hands.”

 

“Why should I?”

 

“Because, with my hands trapped I’m not sure I can reach your c**k with my mouth.”

Adrams stopped and stared at her with open fascination, green eyes darkening. “That might just be the best reason I’ve ever heard.”

 

“I’m very glad you think so.”

 

“My girl.” The man grinned, brought her hands to his mouth and kissed them elaborately. “I love you.”

 

Her insides trembled alarmingly. “Shuddup.”

 

He winked, freed her hands with a flourish. “I’m yours to command.”

 

Biting her tongue against further comment, she crawled down his body, everything in her feeling hyper sensitive, totally in tune with him. Even the brush of his leg hairs against her n*****s was a sensual thing. The whole of him worked her up to a fever pitch.

Already half erect, he lay thick and proud against his belly, beautiful as sin.

She lightly drew her lips down the length of his c**k, turned her face and pressed her cheek against him. He smelt good, warm and male. And she had to be crazy about him to be thinking such things. Macy closed her eyes tight, breathed him in deep. Tenderness for him filled her. She couldn’t get enough of him.

 

Hot and smooth as silk, the pronounced veins wending up his length calling to the tip of her tongue to trace and tease. She would set out to savor him and that’s just what she did. From the touch and taste and scent of him through to the feel of him in her mouth. The sounds he made were the finishing touch.

 

“You win,” he murmured, watching her with a singular dedication. As if he were committing this to memory, the view of her huddled over his c**k, savoring him. The picture she must make.

 

And she had almost lost him today, could lose him for good next time from one thing or another. The world was a dangerous place.



Macy took him in hand and rubbed the flat of her tongue against the underside of the head. Dedicated to pleasing him, she would stop worrying about s**t that didn’t matter, future things she couldn’t effect. They were together now. That was all that mattered.

She studied him with her mouth, lips, tongue and teeth, gave herself over to his pleasure with enthusiasm.

 

He mumbled her name as she took him deep. Not as far as she would have wished, but then they always said the head of a man’s c**k was the most sensitive part. Duly, she lavished it with attention. He groaned when she gently dragged her teeth up the underside of his c**k and pride and heat filled her in equal measures. Maybe she wasn’t so bad at this. Maybe she could drive him as wild as he did her with a little practice. God, but she wanted to give to him. She clenched her thighs together, redoubled her efforts. Not stopping till he slide his fingers through her hair, tugged her gently off him.

 

“Babe. Stop.” He said.

She blinked at him, dazed and confused and more than a little caught up in the moment. Her lips felt swollen, mouth tingling from all her efforts. She had been waiting for the pay off, waiting to taste him on the back of her tongue. Further proof of just how far he had managed to sink beneath her skin. “But …”

 

The man shoved a condom at her and oh man, he could only have gotten it from Finn. She and Ad had lost their packs with all required supplies. Mortification swept through her.

But now was not the time to dwell. Really and truly not.

 

“Babe, I love you,” he said, and her bunny heart twisted and turned. “Trust me. You can suck my dick whenever you want. You’re a goddess at it. I’ll actively encourage it to happen often. But right now, I want to be inside you.”

When she hesitated, he took back the condom. Adrams ripped it open and set about rolling it down his c**k, still wet from her mouth.

 

“Let me rephrase. I need to be inside you now. Right now. Up.”

 

“I thought I was in charge.” She said slowly while blushing.

 

“And you did great.” His hands gripped her arms, taking her weight and drawing her up his body. She knew was safe with him. He wouldn’t drop her. Drive her insane with his alpha bullshit, yes, that he would do. Hurt her though? Never.

 

Once in position, her slick p***y hovering above his sheathed c**k, he set a hand to her hip to still her. A finger trailed down her torso, through the valley between her breasts, down over her belly, stopping to circle her belly button, round and round until she ground her teeth in frustration. “I can’t begin to say how proud I am of you. You did brilliantly.”

“Well, thank you,” she panted. “But no teasing.”


Macy gripped his hand and pushed it down toward her center. A part of her in dire need of attention, as the noise she made when his finger drifted, feather light, up and down the seam of her p***y. No one had ever affected her the way he did.



“No teasing,” he promised, while his fingers did exactly that.


Long before his fingers ceased to thrill , he changed tactics. He took his c**k in hand, teasing her with the thick, blunt head. Her eyes nearly rolled back into her skull . Heat coiled low in her belly till she ached with it. She was so turned on it hurt. Adrams stared up at her, studying her, gauging each and every reaction. His absorption in her was disarming, distracting.



She couldn’t come with him watching her. He saw too much.

“No.” He grabbed the hand she moved to cover his eyes with. “Let me see. You like this, don’t you.”

“Yes, but … Ad. Enough. Let me …”

 

He obligingly fell still beneath her. She let her body be her guide, his and hers both. Gave up on the worry and gave in to the feel of him. It was all so simple, concentrating on the prod of his cockhead against her opening. The slow, steady push of him into her stole her breath. But the lust and love in his eyes stole her heart. It washed away the bitterness and fear of a lifetime’s making. The raw feel of so much emotion stunned her. She didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Somewhere in between fit best.

 

“Okay?” he whispered.

 

“Yes.”

 

His hand stroked her cheek. “So pretty. Ready to come for me, babe?”

 

She nodded, beyond words. The fit and the fullness of him had her there, on the edge. That and his teasing.



And this position, it was the perfect angle for grinding her c**t against him. Her body wasn’t interested in slow and sweet. And her body was definitely in control. Or more accurately, her p***y. Her brain had been devoured, though her heart was wide open.



It had been a hell of a day. The rush of it, the sensation building as she took his c**k inside her again and again thrilled her. She was burning up. All of the emotions, the love and fear and all the rest, were pressuring inside her. She had to have release. Every cell screamed out for it. Her body was mindless in the heat of the moment.



It shocked her when it hit. Like freefalling. Her heart jump faster. All the air left her body on a cry, dragged out from somewhere deep inside. Somewhere she hadn’t even realized existed.

 

Ad’s fingers dug into her waist, pushing her down onto his c**k as he pressed up and came with a gasp.

 

They both lay still, slicked with sweat and silent, for a long time.

 

Her bones felt empty, the whole world light and floaty. The noise had emptied her out. She pressed her forehead into his shoulder, letting the aftershocks have their way with her. Adram’s ribs moved in and out between her knees, bringing her back to reality.

 

“Did I hurt your ribs?” she murmured.

 

Sweat slipped from his forehead, and he gave a small smile. “Forget my ribs. I can’t feel anything outside of good. My girl, I think you needed that.”

 

She could only nod her agreement. What she needed was him, but she wasn’t sure she could admit to it yet.


“I know I did,” she said. “And you were loud.” He replied.

 

She tensed. “I was?”



“Oh, yeah,” he laughed. She considered giving the strong column of his neck a nip but settled for a kiss instead. Partly to hide her face as it heated.

 

Ad trailed his fingers over the line of her spine, giving pressure to hold her in place when she tried to rise. He brushed his lips against her ear, giving her into a false sense of security as he mumbled, “Spectacularly loud. You’re a security risk. Finn had to have heard you.”

 

“I’ll have to be more careful. Finn’s listening to music.”



“Bullshit. He’s listening to you.”



“No. He’s not.” She frowned, carefully rolled off him and settled in against his side as he dealt with the condom. “You’re just trying to mess with me.”

 

Adrams smirked.

No way. Impossible. “Aren’t you?”


“Whatever you say.” He wriggled an arm beneath her neck and drew her in closer against the heat of his body. Summer nights be damned. “No teasing. That’s what I agreed to,” he said.

“Hmm.” A world of doubt filled the sound. He turned his head toward her, stared her down. “Ad. I don’t want him. I want you.



You know that, right?” she asked.

 

“He’s a pretty boy. Smart. Lethal as hell . And most importantly, in my humble opinion, very keen on keeping you safe.” His hand stroked over her, trailing down to the curve of her hip and back up again. “Important things, especially these days. Well … pretty is overrated.”

 

Guilt bit her ample a*s. Had she been flirting? Not with intent, most definitely, but still. His voice had not been accusing. It would be closer to say amused. Talk about confusing.

 

Macy wriggled out from her safe place against him, rose up on an elbow to better gauge the expression on his face. “Where is this coming from? Are you tired of me or something?”


“What? No. Of course not, babe.” Adrams said.



“Alright, so you don’t want to pass me on.” She paused, listening for movement behind the parked car. No sign of life. “That’s nice, and yet … God, Adrams. Do you think I’d cheat on you?”


“No. Macy, look at me,” he insisted, waiting her out till she did. No accusation, no judgment. So why was unease slicking over her skin?



This was dangerous territory, but his face was calm and close. “I trust you. I’m yours, babe. No matter what, okay?” he tried to calm her feelings.

“Okay.” She answered.

 

“You don’t need to worry about that.” His hand cupped an a*s cheek, thumb stroking the curve of her hip. Not lighting her up, but fine. “I’m just saying that the world has changed. The rules have changed. It might pay to have an open mind where this situation with the three of us is involved.”

 

“What are you trying to push me into now?” she asked him.



He cocked his head. “My love, I would never try to push you into anything. You wound me. Relax.”



“Right.” Macy nestled back down next to him. Hiding. Maybe. A little. She was just pulling it all together in her head, what to say and how to say it, when he pre-empted her again.

 

“He’s attracted to you. I don’t think you see how much.”

 

“I get that things have changed, but …”

 

“But?”

 

She said nothing �" for all of a minute. “But I'm probably the first female he's seen in a while and his alternatives aren’t great, Ad.

Sex-wise it's down to you, me or his fists. His being attracted to me doesn’t necessarily mean a whole lot.” She tried to explained.

 

“Hmm.”

 

What the hell did he mean? Hold up. What if it wasn’t about her? “Are you attracted to him?” she asked.

 

“I’m very attracted to you. I’m not letting you go.” He brushed his lips over hers, reassuring, teasing. “But what, hypothetically speaking, would you think if I was attracted to him?” he asked.

 

The picture hit her full frontal. Finn and Adrams naked and sweaty, hands and mouths all over each other. Her heart raced. Her mind was a far filthier place than she ever suspected. “Ah, really?”



“No, hypothetical, remember. I love your inner kink. You always have this vaguely stunned expression when it rears its head and bites you on the a*s. A dead giveaway,” Adrams chuckled, then groaned when the movement jarred his ribs. “Damn. But the fact is, you wouldn’t mind if I did want him.”

 

“I might get jealous. I don’t know. I’ve never been in that situation. Am I in that situation?” she asked him.

 

“Again, no. But …” he said.


“But …” Would she deal with it? Yeah, probably she would. There were no doubts in her mind that Adrams was committed to her, and yet, this conversation had a dangerous feel to it. Like the ground was shifting beneath her feet. The topic they were covering was all highly unstable. “It’s a risk, Ad.”



“Babe, you over-think everything. Our life is one awful risk these days.”

 

“True,” she sighed. “Is there a point to this bewildering conversation about who you have no interest in sleeping with? I’m a straightforward kind of girl. Just spit it out.”



“Straightforward? Yeah right,” he said, again with the laugh. “The point, my girl, is this. If you wouldn’t mind me doing it, what makes you think I would mind in the reverse-case scenario?

 

“Because if you wanted Finn it would possibly mean you’re after something I can’t give you, namely a real-live working penis. Maybe that’s small-minded, I don’t know. This is complicated. I wasn’t expecting …”

 

She cleared her throat, tried to form a straight line in her head. Maybe that was the problem

 

�" straight lines didn’t always apply. “I



won’t risk losing you for a light-hearted s**t. You’re too important to me. Not to mention Finn deserves better. I won’t treat him like a cheap thrill when we’re talking of building a future somehow somewhere. Sex complicates things.”



Ad nodded. “Alright, though I never said short-term. See how it goes. Be open-minded. Two men devoted to pleasing your very sweet self? Have you ever thought about that?”

 

Her mind filled with images.

 

“Holy s**t. We’re gonna need more girls in this garden.” She moaned and hid her face against his side, taking comfort in the warm and familiar scent of him. Admitting to any sex fantasies did not feel smart. Nothing about this was safe. She might be in love for the first time in a long time and he was talking about adding someone else. Historically, one-on-one proved enough of a challenge to her. How could she possibly keep two men happy? The idea was too outrageous.

“Adrams … You’re so cool about this and, and I’m so not. At all. What happens if we find another woman? We turn it into a circus act and take it on the road? Sounds like you’re using the end of the world as a flimsy excuse to have an orgy every other night of the week.” She said to him.

He grunted in disapproval. “I disagree, and you’re getting jealous. There’s no need. This is about you and me and possibly him.

 

That’s all.”

 

“The three of us?” he said.

 

“The three of us.” She repeated.


“Wow.” Right. Sure. It sounded so simple. No chance for broken hearts at all. “No, Adrams. No.”

 

“Okay.” He speak vibrant.



Macy raised her head, mouth tense. “That easily?”

 

“Yep. It’s your choice. I just wanted to make sure you knew you had one.”

 

“Right. Well , my choice is no. Meanwhile, this is doing my head in.”

 

“Enough of that talk then.” Adrams nodded, satisfied. “Instead, let’s discuss why you tried to cover my eyes earlier. Because baby, if it had been a kinky sex game I would have been on board, but I’m thinking it was something else.”

“It was nothing,” she said. “You need to rest. Sleepy time.”

 

Adrams rubbed his jaw against the top of her head, ruffling her hair. “Nah, I’m fine and so, very much, are you. Time for round two, cowgirl. And this time, we’re going to take it nice and slow with our eyes wide open.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED �" CHAPTER XXI

 

 



© 2018 Adrams Demons


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on August 12, 2018
Last Updated on August 12, 2018
Tags: thriller, mystery, unrated, adult, horror, actiion


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing