My parents

My parents

A Poem by bablioe223

                                                                      My parents
   I smile, my mom giggles. She pinches my cheek and calls me juicy. My father sings, and is a funny man. My mother is not just a woman who gave me life she's my friend someone to have fun with. Sometimes we all get into arguments and some times we don't. Bunnies, Christmases, giggles, anger, smiles, crying my parents always love me and look after me. That's all i need. 

© 2013 bablioe223


Author's Note

bablioe223
It's for a contest and i really love my parents.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

ditto! ditto ! ditto!
my mum is my friend and my dad is funny!
that was funny still thoughtful,
THANKS FOR SHARING THIS AMAZING WRITING!

Posted 10 Years Ago


bablioe223

10 Years Ago

Thanks Glitchy!
Laminators Dubai

10 Years Ago

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
⊰ℙℝ⊱
Indeed, while our parents are there for us, they are molding us to be future parents. I tell you now with greatest love and respect - they cannot be there forever. I wish they were. I fully believed this to be so years ago and now - I stand alone.

Give them the time, give them the love, and give them the sympathy. Give them your all, for in time, you will receive it again ... Ever good seed you how sown will soon become your own. The circle and cycle of life.


Posted 10 Years Ago


bablioe223

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much, i love my parents!
dw817

10 Years Ago

And they love you, please never forget that, no matter how bad a day seems, or a minute seems hurtfu.. read more
bablioe223

10 Years Ago

Thank you for keeping me up D!
What a sweet poem...love is all we need:) Beautiful...

Posted 10 Years Ago


bablioe223

10 Years Ago

Thanks Lisa!
Lisa Victoria

10 Years Ago

You're welcome:)
A beautiful poem for your parent. Good to appreciate the people who love us. Thank you for the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


bablioe223

10 Years Ago

Thank you sometimes i doubt if they love me but i know they do and i'm glad!
You're a sweet child, Bab. This is a wonderful piece. Nothing is really important but the love given by the parents.

Posted 10 Years Ago


bablioe223

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

393 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 2, 2013
Last Updated on August 2, 2013

Author

bablioe223
bablioe223

Cleveland, OH



About
I like Writing and drawing. I love to sing. I have like 5 friends ( because the other ones are fake as ever)! I am ten years old ( and many people see that but when i begin to talk they are like dang .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..