Whispering Seashells..by Michael

Whispering Seashells..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Emily walked along the wet sand on the beach where the waves came in. She was just going for a stroll before taking a dip in the shallow water. A seashell protruded out of the wet sand which she noticed as not to step on it. Emily picked it up and remembered what she used to do as a young girl. She held it up to her ear and listened to the echo of beach waves. The item was brought back with her to her blanket as the intentions was to take it home as a fond childhood memory. Evan walked along the wet sand on the beach where the waves came in. He was just going for a stroll before taking a dip in the shallow water. A seashell protruded out of the wet sand which he noticed as not to step on it. Evan picked it up and remembered what he used to do as a young boy. He held it up to his ear and listened to the echo of beach waves. The item was brought back with him to his blanket  as the intentions was to take it home as a fond childhood memory. Emily held it up once again to her ear, but this time she heard something completely different. It whispered the name Evan, a former long lost love from so many years ago. Evan held it up once again to his ear, but this time he heard something completely different. It whispered the name Emily, a former long lost love from so many years ago. They both got up off of their blankets and walked in the same direction. The former couple met up about fifty feet away. Each of their strange experiences were shared as both agreed it was for a reason. They continued where they left off and took it a step further. The bride kissed the groom one year later. Whispering seashells....Maybe strolls along the wet sand on a beach has us find something magical. Case in point in a short love story about Emily and Evan, along with whispering seashells.....
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 16 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

371 Views
Added on June 10, 2014
Last Updated on June 10, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing