"A Trip To The Library"...by Michael

"A Trip To The Library"...by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Marion went to the library and browsed the short story fiction aisle. The new release of her favorite author was there as she pulled it off the shelf. Marion had to sit down and read at least two of the stories before checking out his seventeenth book. Michael sat down at the same table researching an idea for his next project. She glanced at him and recognized her favorite author right away. After Marion introduced herself, he smiled and said, "you were in my last short story". She replied, "I never got to finish your last book as I left it on the train and it was lost". Her favorite author invited her over to his place as she excitedly accepted. Michael replaced her lost book with a free copy he had saved. After autographing all of her books, he asked Marion to read the last story which she had never got to before. Her eyes widened in disbelief and then she started to cry tears of joy. They hugged each other and then kissed for reasons that was now obvious. In his last fictional story, he wrote about "A Trip To The Library". It described how an author met a fan of his named Marion. It told of a lost book that was replaced and how she needed to read the last story. The hugs and tearful cries were described in perfect detail. They got married, just like in the story of his book....Maybe romantic trails start and end in the mind of a writer. Intended as fiction, yet somehow it wills itself to become a reality. Case in point in a short love story about Marion and Michael, along with missing pages from "A Trip To The Library"...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman

See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
Added on July 5, 2014
Last Updated on July 5, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing