In The Middle Of June..by Michael

In The Middle Of June..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Amanda had never been to a zoo before. A place that just about every child had visited while growing up. She decided to go there and catch up on what she had missed before. The twenty seven year old drove for about a half hour until she reached her destination. It was the middle of June and a fine summer day for her new adventure to begin. Each exhibit made her smile and she loved all of the animals that were seen. Amanda made her last stop at the aquarium. Beautiful fish, big and small swam about behind the glass tanks. They made her think about going to a local pet shop the following day. She decided to buy a tank with a small variety of fish as her first time pets. Anthony introduced himself to her in the store that day. "I saw you at the zoo yesterday and now I have a chance to finally meet you", he said. "Yes, I remember seeing you there also", she replied. Both of them purchased a tank that day with a small variety of fish. On the way to the parking lot the conversation continued. He also had never been to the zoo before and it was the first time for the both of them. This strange coincidence had them wonder why they met, and how they ended in the same pet shop together. This curiosity plus a mutual attraction led to their dating each other. One year later the happy couple got married.  A bigger tank was bought as more fish were added. Eventually so was a new born son and daughter. It was the middle of June...Maybe romantic trails take two people to a place that was missed out as a child growing up. Then it leads to a pet shop where they finally get a chance to meet each other. Case in point in a short love story about Amanda and Anthony, in the middle of June...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman

See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on July 8, 2014
Last Updated on July 8, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing