Of That Beautiful Rainbow..by Michael

Of That Beautiful Rainbow..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Amanda noticed while sitting in her backyard a rainbow appeared. It was quite beautiful and she decided to get her camera and take a picture of it. Eventually it was developed and the photo was perfect. She kept it wherever she went to, and often looked at it to remind her of its beauty. During one winter evening she stopped off after work at the local bar for a few drinks. It was time to take out that photo and look at a summer evening remembered. She glanced over to the guy sitting next to her as he smiled at a photo he was holding in his hand. It looked just like the same rainbow that she had kept. Amanda asked the stranger "where and when did you snap that picture"? He replied, "from my backyard last summer". Andy introduced himself as it turned out they were next door neighbors who never met before. They bought each other the next couple rounds of drinks and got to know one another. An attraction was felt and being only one house away, they decided to date each other. Three years she became a June bride. On the honeymoon they sat in a backyard and snapped a picture of a beautiful rainbow that appeared...Maybe we keep something with us and look at once in a while. Two people did just that at the same time. It was what had them meet and brought them together. Case in point in a short love story about Amanda and Andy, along with future photos of that beautiful rainbow...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on July 21, 2014
Last Updated on July 21, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing