A Bottle Of French Dressing..by Michael

A Bottle Of French Dressing..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Donna sat in the diner and ordered a simple cheese sandwich with a salad and french dressing. An easy request that became complicated after being served. The salad was plain without the french dressing. Donna complained to the waiter but he never returned with what she wanted. A man sitting at a table only a few feet away noticed her situation. He got up with his bottle of french dressing and handed it to her as he said "problem solved." Her frustration was relieved and she said, "thank you so much for having just what I needed. She noticed the same cheese sandwich and salad sitting on the table in front of him. Donna walked over and asked if she could join him. Danny introduced himself and invited her to sit down. A bowl of chicken noodle soup was then ordered by both as they laughed out loud at this strange same choices for lunch. That's where it started and how they met. A first date was set up to meet at that very same diner, this time for dinner. Two years later they sat at their wedding table. Donna said to her husband Danny, "please pass the french dressing" as they both smile and remembered...Maybe something that was missing was provided by another. An item that all was needed to set the circumstances of the rest of their lives together. Case in point in a short love story about Donna and Danny, where love begins and ends with a bottle of french dressing...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
Added on July 22, 2014
Last Updated on July 22, 2014
Tags: fiction, fantasy, romance, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing