Until The Final Stop..by Michael

Until The Final Stop..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Ten year old Laura was a lonely little girl with no friends at school. She was shy as maybe that was the cause and nobody wanted to approach her. It wasn't until a new family moved next door as things began to change. After the new family was settled in, ten year old Larry ran into her while they stood together at the bus stop waiting to be picked up for school. He said hello and she smiled for the first time. They rode together on the bus and became friends. A few classes they attended together as their young relationship grew. Grammar school was over and it turned out that Laura and Larry would attend the same high school. That was when it really started to become serious. Weekends were spent together as both his and her parents approved of their choice. College followed and they were still together, a rare thing for two people who have known each other since grammar school. She called him up on the telephone to tell him some good news. Her first new job application was accepted and she was hired. His jaw dropped as it happened to be the same place he was hired a week before. Larry spent Christmas Eve at Laura's house as both sets of parents were also there. The last present opened was from Larry to Laura. An engagement accepted as both of their parents cried some tears of joy. The wedding went as planned one year later...Maybe new neighbors and a lonely little girl turn things around for the better. Case in point in a short love story about Laura and Larry, where we travel romantic trails until the final stop has been reached...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its quite a sweet story. I like how the story progresses towards the end. I feel you hould have added a little more detail as to how their relationship progressed but overall the story was good.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

9 Years Ago

Thank you Sarah and glad you enjoyed it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
1 Review
Added on August 27, 2014
Last Updated on August 27, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing