To Pick Ourselves Back Up..by Michael

To Pick Ourselves Back Up..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Sarah visited Rockefeller Center, a popular tourist attraction in New York City. It was during the month of December which was very popular then for ice skating during the Christmas season. It held over 250 guests with side shops and restaurants located on the lower level. The thirty four year old Sarah decided to try ice skating for the first time. As with all new beginners, we naturally will fall down quite a few times before we get it right. The man skating behind her stopped and helped her up back on her feet after her third fall. He was also a beginner, yet learned how to skate a lot quicker. Steve introduced himself and that's where it all began. They enjoyed each others company and skated together for the next forty five minutes or so. Both laughed out loud when they would fall together on the ice, but managed to help each other back up. Their ice skates were finally taken off as it was decided by them to go and get something to eat. The bar restaurant served them their dinner with drinks as they got to know each other better. Both Sarah and Steve were from the same state of Ohio as that made them quite happy at being close enough to start their dating plans. It turned quite serious after one year and the two decided to get married. It was during the month of June when they rented the outdoor space at Rockefeller Center in New York City. It held over 250 wedding guests as the couple fondly remembered where they had first met...Maybe romantic trails starts in the winter and ends up during the summer. Case in point in a short love story about Sarah and Steve, where we fall down a few times in life, then learn how to pick ourselves back up...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so inspiring. I love it! also thanks for joining my group :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

9 Years Ago

Welcome and by the way, your eyes reveal a soft, caring, romantic soul.
Cecile Wonder

9 Years Ago

Thanks. I appreciate it.
Michael Reisman

9 Years Ago

My pleasure.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 29, 2014
Last Updated on September 29, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing