A New Beginnng..by Michael

A New Beginnng..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Rachel lost her dog as he escaped the house through a left open window. Something he had never done before but this time it was done. Phone calls were made and posters were put up, yet no responses for the next two months. Rachel cried as hope was lost for the return of her beloved pet. One day she got a phone call from a man twenty five miles away. He described her lost dog as her voice was filled with sobs of joy. Rodney told her that he would bring her dog back home to her the following morning. She stood by the front door window and waited and watched. A car pulled into a parking space as the young man approached her house. The dog barked and scratched its front paws on the door as its tail wagged in excitement. He jumped into Rachel's arms as she kissed him and cried tears of joy. Rodney smiled at the return of her beloved pet. It was three years later that the now couple got married. The best man was on a leash as he wagged his tail when his owner received a ring on her finger....Maybe romantic trails start with a lost pet. It follows some sorrow, yet is eventually returned to her. A stranger becomes part of their lives and romantic trails ends the path where there is a new beginning...
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
Added on October 2, 2014
Last Updated on October 2, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing