Amanda's Rose..by Michael

Amanda's Rose..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Alex was on his way to school, only a two block walk away. A nearby park caught the fourteen year old's attention. He saw some roses there and walked over to one this particular May morning. His small pocket knife cut it carefully as he placed it in his book bag. A shy young teen with a plan in his mind. It was placed on the school seat in front of him during a short recess. The object of his affections were for a girl he was attracted to. Amanda returned to her seat and picked it up. After smelling it, she instinctively turned around to the boy behind her. He smiled and just nodded his head as an admission that it was from him. That was how it all began. Two shy young teens became connected that special day just after a short recess. High school and college followed as the two were lucky enough to share some classes together. This time a rose for Amanda was bought from a flower shop, still accepted on a seat while coming back from a short recess. Some years later a bride returned to the wedding table and before she sat down next to her husband, Amanda thanked Alex and kissed him once again for the rose....Maybe romantic trails starts with a nearby park, a special flower, and a gift left on a seat in front of him. A love that continued in the form of Amanda's rose...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on October 9, 2014
Last Updated on October 9, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing