Hot Buttered Popcorn..by Michael

Hot Buttered Popcorn..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Francine sat in the movie theater with her large box of hot buttered popcorn. It was half empty by the time intermission had occurred. She got up and went to the ladies room during the fifteen minute break. When returning, she forgot that it was left on her seat to be continued. Francine sat on it and that was the end of her second half movie enjoyment. The young man sitting next to her noticed what had happened as he had also returned with his first large box of hot buttered popcorn. "Sorry about your accident, but you can share mine if you wish to"? He asked her. Francine thanked him and agreed to his kind offer. Frankie and her munched away as the romantic movie was coming to an end. They instinctively held hands during the last ten minutes as the attraction was obvious between them. This was how they met and that was how it continued to be. They dated for quite some time as their love grew for each other. The bride stood up and made a speech to the guests there at a wedding for Francine and Frankie. One hand held the microphone, the other held a large box of hot buttered popcorn...Maybe romantic trails start in a movie theater where something is accidentally sat on. It leads to a kind gesture of a snack willing to be shared. Case in point in a short love story about Francine and Frankie, along with a determining factor of hot buttered popcorn...
 
 
 

© 2014 Michael Reisman


Author's Note

Michael Reisman
See my 17 published books of short stories on my web site www.michaelreisman.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 14, 2014
Last Updated on October 14, 2014

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing