Shed By All..by Michael

Shed By All..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

The movie theater was packed as word spread of how good it was. It was a romantic theme with a heartfelt ending that had the audience in tears. Danny handed a tissue to Donna who was a complete stranger that sat next to him. They had a good cry just before leaving. A simple goodbye was exchanged at this chance meeting as both went home to their own apartments. A few weeks later it was a cold December evening as Danny left the supermarket from food shopping. A young lady approached her car that was parked right next to his. They finished unpacking their groceries at the same time. Three sneezes were heard by him as he handed the now familiar stranger a few tissues. Donna said hello as they both spoke of how weird this was in meeting again the same way. A date was set for the following Saturday night at his place for dinner and a rented movie. It was romantic and emotional, but Danny had run out of tissues. Donna handed him some as they both had a good cry together. It was quite amazing how on their first date a similar event took place. Four years later a speech was made at their wedding by the bride. Each and every guest felt the emotions and grabbed some tissues that were left on everybody's tables. Maybe we meet for a second time which brings a memory of that first one. Then it progresses from there into something unexpected yet beautiful at the same time. The end result has quite a few tears shed by all. Case in point in a short love story about Danny and Donna....

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on February 17, 2015
Last Updated on February 17, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing