Plain And Simple..by Michael

Plain And Simple..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

And so the physical attraction continues. She looks for a stud, a handsome dude, nice car, money, etc..He looks for a slender body with a beautiful face, nice hair and eyes, etc..Then each of them opened their mouths to speak without thinking of the dumb things they say. Neither one listens as they just follow each other for a temporary commitment that lasts not much longer than a one night stand. My blue-green eyes stay focused on the one with a heart and depth of character from that moment on. Outer beauty is a shell that often loves it own self in a mirror. For me the plain and simple outshine them all with something special that dwells within the heart and soul. They have the quality to give and not take, to share and understand. Behind her sunglasses lay blue-green eyes just like mine who think the same way. We never asked of each others age or how much money the other was making. Our first date wasn't in a fancy restaurant but at a take out in front of a fast food window. The wedding was in my backyard behind a basement apartment that I lived in. Only twenty five guests, but who cares? It was plain and simple...

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on February 24, 2015
Last Updated on February 24, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing