A Lifetime Foward..by Michael

A Lifetime Foward..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Sarah majored in marketing and advertising in college and just graduated. She was now ready to look for her first major full time job. The train pulled into the city as the young lady walked up Madison Ave where most of the popular Ad Agencies were located. Two of them were in three blocks of walking distance from each other as she wrote down the name of each one when she passed them by. Sarah decided to walk back to the first one three blocks before, even though she was right in front of the other one. Maybe a hunch or woman's intuition, who knows? Anyway, her interview was successful and she was hired the following Monday for a trainee position. The bottom of the barrel but she was just happy to be there. A small department known as paste ups and mechanicals where one put together the print ads for newspapers and magazines. She met Steve in the lunch room one afternoon who also happened to be in the same department as her. During their conversation, something quite amazing turned up on how they ended up here. He was there three blocks away about five minutes before she arrived. Then he decided to go back to the first one even though he was right in front of the other one. A hunch or intuition? Two years they both got a promotion with a nice raise as junior copy writers for ideas that would be printed for the clients. They celebrated after work one Friday evening. A lot of the employees from the firm they worked at, were invited to their wedding one year later. Maybe a fork in the road was a three block decision which was the right choice by both. Case in point in a short love story about Sarah and Steve, where three blocks back lead to a lifetime foward...

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on April 14, 2015
Last Updated on April 14, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing