Sweet Sixteen..by Michael

Sweet Sixteen..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Audrey went to a mutual friends birthday of Andy. They didn't know each other until she said hello to him about twenty minutes before the event was over. He was eighteen at the time and she fifteen. Three years apart is no big deal at any age when it comes to a mutual attraction. Her phone number was given to him before everybody would leave to go back home that Saturday evening. Andy met Audrey's parents two weeks later as their first date was set up for him to come over for dinner. Mom and dad wanted to make sure that their daughter made a good choice in her possible new boyfriend. They were impressed by his appearance and sense of humor. This allowed their daughter to go out with this young man which lasted for seven months. It leaded up to his being invited to her sweet sixteen party which was a major event for any young girl growing into early adulthood. After graduating the same college together, another major event was planned. A wedding took place for Audrey and Andy. It was in the same rented hall as the sweet sixteen party some years ago. The cover on their album brought some fond memories. It was when they were photographed kissing together when he was invited to her sweet sixteen party.....
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
Added on June 20, 2015
Last Updated on June 20, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing