And A Family Came Together..by Michael

And A Family Came Together..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Annie walked into the pet store not knowing what she was going to buy. By browsing around, that would decide what she would end up as her first new pet. Annie was attracted to a tank that had some goldfish in it. She smiled and put her finger up against the glass as two of them greeted her. It was her choice now to buy a fishbowl with one male and one female. Easy maintenance as no litter box to clean for a cat and no dogs to walk early in the morning. Just sprinkle the fish food in the bowl and that was it. Arnold bought the same 2 pets as both talked about this weird coincidence with each not knowing as they first entered the store. A month later they both were there again to stock up on the fish food. "We have stop meeting like this" Arnold said to her as they both laughed out loud. That was when their dating began. Her goldfish would greet him as he put his finger up against the glass. His did the same when she was over his place. Three years had now passed and Annie and Arnold were now married and living together. There is now a larger tank which holds the results of quite a few babies from those four original goldfish. Each of their fingers touched the glass, and a family came together....


[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this is how you define short, simple, and sweet. There aren't a lot of words here, but there's an entire story, a good one at that!

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

4 Years Ago

thank you for enjoying it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

328 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 21, 2015
Last Updated on July 21, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing