Ferris Wheel..by Michael

Ferris Wheel..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Diane and Danny reunited after some fifteen years of not seeing each other. It was in a coffee shop that they recognized one another. Former high school sweethearts catching up on old times once again. They rekindled their romance with a trip that summer to an amusement park they used to go to. A favorite ride known as the Ferris Wheel was saved for the end of that particular day. Danny secretly opened up a box of cracker jacks from the bottom and replaced the surprise toy with a gift of his own. The Ferris Wheel would stop at the top for each car for one minute so the passengers could enjoy the view below. That's when Diane reached the bottom of her box of cracker jacks. The toy surprise was not what she expected. A small black box with a real engagement ring was enclosed. For the last five minutes of that ride she just held Danny in her arms and cried many tears of joy. And so a chance meeting at a coffee shop leads us to an amusement park where the view from above becomes very clear. Case in point in a short love story about Diane and Danny, who stop for one minute and then enjoy the rest of their lives together, thanks to the Ferris Wheel.....
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

387 Views
Added on August 9, 2015
Last Updated on August 19, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing