The Ultimate Cure..by Michael

The Ultimate Cure..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Larry was born with nerve damage that left him paralyzed from the waist down. It was a life he would get used to in a wheelchair, yet didn't slow him down in achieving his daily simple tasks. It was one Saturday afternoon when he was waiting to cross the street to his favorite pizza store. The green light turned yellow as Linda was already crossing the street in her wheelchair also. She was stuck in a pot hole as now the cross traffic had the right of way. She closed her eyes and screamed as an oncoming car blared it's horn. Larry defied what was about to happen next. He jumped out his wheelchair and ran as he pushed her wheelchair out of the pot hole and safely raced her to the other side of street. Eye witnesses dialed 911 as the calls initiated a response from several T V news stations. The story ran nation wide the next day as this miracle had doctors and the world baffled as how and why this happened. Linda also left her wheelchair when it was time for the bride to kiss the groom at their wedding one year later. God has plans for those good intentions, especially for saving another persons life. Maybe the rewards go beyond common sense and reality where compassion and love may just be the ultimate cure.....


[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

361 Views
Added on August 11, 2015
Last Updated on August 19, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing