Diane's Diary..by Michael

Diane's Diary..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Some teenage girls record their thoughts and emotions into a personal diary. Experiences and dreams transferred from a pen with ink onto pages for future reference. Such is the case in this short story about Diane's Diary. The pages spanned five years starting at the age of thirteen and lasting until she was eighteen years old. Mostly it was about those young early boyfriends which came and went along with the heartbreak of losing them. Quite a few pages were stained with the emotions of Diane's tears. She graduated high school and at that age of eighteen she decided not to write in that diary anymore. It was locked up and put away in a safe place, only to travel with her from apartment to apartment after moving out of her parents home when her college stay was finished. Diane got a job and worked at a high paying advertising agency. It was in the company cafeteria where she met Danny. After two weeks they began to date each other outside the office. He mentioned a diary he had saved but put away from the heartbreak of early girlfriends which came and went. A similar experience she went through also. It brought tears to her eyes as it did also with her new boyfriend. One year later all those bad memories were erased as Diane and Danny got married. There was one last page left to write on. New feelings were written down by both as previous pages just seemed to disappear. A new beginning in the chapter of life now smiling in Diane's Diary....
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This reminds me of Ragnarok, from the Norse mythology. Yes, there is a huge difference, since it is about battles, and this is about diaries, but, what I wanted to say, is that the "new beginning" was the thing that resembled.
Beside, I didn't found any spelling or grammar mistakes. That is really good!

Keep writing! :)
-Ashle

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

8 Years Ago

Thanks Ashle. See my 19 books of short stories at www.michaelreisman.net



Reviews

This reminds me of Ragnarok, from the Norse mythology. Yes, there is a huge difference, since it is about battles, and this is about diaries, but, what I wanted to say, is that the "new beginning" was the thing that resembled.
Beside, I didn't found any spelling or grammar mistakes. That is really good!

Keep writing! :)
-Ashle

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

8 Years Ago

Thanks Ashle. See my 19 books of short stories at www.michaelreisman.net

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

445 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2015
Last Updated on August 19, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing