A Letter To Lucy..by Michael

A Letter To Lucy..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

I wrote a letter to Lucy while she was at a summer resort. My girlfriend of four years while attending the same college. It just was a heartfelt message saying how much I missed her and couldn't wait for her to return back home. This all took place before computers were invented and email was exchanged. Some how the post office didn't get that mail delivered. She wondered why no letter was received from me and thought that I had forgotten about her. I wondered why no reply was sent and thought maybe she met someone else there and lost interest in me. Five years later she went back to that same summer resort. Somehow a lost letter was finally delivered. Lucy cried and then realized that I really did miss her. She found me on the computer through some research and sent me an email. The last four words said "I still love you". I replied and my last four words were exactly the same thing. We got back together and continued where we left off. The wedding was beautiful as my wife made a speech to the guests we had both invited. Tears fell on an old lost and found letter to Lucy....
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

411 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 30, 2015
Last Updated on August 30, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing