Let The Party Begin..by Michael

Let The Party Begin..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

The D J stood in front of the microphone and said "Let The Party Begin". It was New Years Eve at a local club that night in 1978. Most of the music that was played was fast, but once in a while a slow one would come on. Andrea wasn't much of a fast dancer as she preferred the slower songs. Someone else with that same thought in mind was there also. Anthony approached her at the end of this celebration as a slow song started to play. They danced with slow moving feet and tight hugs that had a common bond between them. Soft whispers were exchanged as their connection was established. The new year brought a new couple together for the first time. It was two years later on that same exact date and time that a special event took place. A new bride passed a note to the D J at her wedding. The groom smiled as he already knew what was written on it. The microphone was adjusted as the D J spoke to the guests at Andrea's and Anthony's wedding. "Let The Party Begin".....


[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

grats. Was this was your conception story?

Posted 8 Years Ago


Michael Reisman

8 Years Ago

It was just a short story and ended there. See my 19 books of short stories at www.michaelreisman.ne.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

426 Views
1 Review
Added on September 17, 2015
Last Updated on September 17, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing