A Wax Museum..by Michael

A Wax Museum..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Elaine was a big fan of old time favorite celebrities, especially the ones from Hollywood movies of days gone by. She did some research and found a well known wax museum in Canton, Ohio. The two hour drive was made by her to see those figures preserved in wax at the peak of their careers. The last stop on a guided tour was in front of Clark Gable, her ultimate favorite whom she had a crush on for so many years. Elaine fell asleep in the ladies room and was unnoticed as the wax museum emptied out and was about to close. She awoke standing next to the man in her dreams. Two wax figures smiling at each other while nobody else was there to notice. The staff never noticed that there was another figure standing next to Clark Gable, or maybe they just thought that it was part of a new display. He was in a grooms attire as she was in a wedding dress as a kiss was shared. Maybe romance from past and present collide in the future. Case in point in a short supernatural love story which took place in Canton, Ohio from a wax museum....


[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

362 Views
Added on October 8, 2015
Last Updated on October 8, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing