Once Again..by Michael

Once Again..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Andrea twirled the spaghetti around her fork and then paused for a moment...
It reminded her of how and when she met Anthony not too long ago. He did the same that evening from his apartment with the same thoughts of how he met Andrea. A brief one year period separated them as he fought in a war overseas until an injury brought him back home. The following weekend two minds seemed to think alike. They both went back out of instinct to the Italian restaurant where it all started. This she noticed him trying to sprinkle an empty shaker of grated cheese which he noticed when they first originally met. Andrea sat next to him with her grated cheese and shook it on his dish. a long kiss with loving hugs that once was took place again as both cried at reliving that special moment in time. One year later the bride and groom told their emotional story to the guests at their wedding. Two forks twirled the spaghetti around the forks that fed each other once again...
 
 
 
[email protected]

© 2015 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another meeting of two minds and hearts... a romance with Mediterranean colour and taste. A short story with big heart. Word omitted after 'This' , 6th line - or my ignorance?

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

8 Years Ago

I'm a romantic at heart and always will be.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

374 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 15, 2015
Last Updated on November 15, 2015

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..