Rock With A View..by Michael

Rock With A View..by Michael

A Story by Michael Reisman

Pamela saw a summer resort while searching on the Internet. It triggered a memory of one special summer back when she was sixteen years old. The resort still had the same name from some twenty years ago. Reservations were made for the upcoming months of July and August. Her favorite hiking sneakers were put on and she knew exactly where she had to go. Next to the pool on top of a small hill was a path she fondly remembered. An upward 45 minute climb to the top of the mountain which was her final destination. Pamela reached the top and there it stood, the rock with a view. It overlooked the beautiful green countryside below as she climbed up upon it and smiled once again. Part two of a fond memory was about to happen as previously Paul saw a summer resort while searching on the Internet. His favorite hiking sneakers were put on and he knew exactly where he had to go. Paul and Pamela, former boyfriend and girlfriend sat together and smiled once again as they held hands and enjoyed the rock with a view...

© 2016 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Paints a beautiful picture. Very nice. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

632 Views
1 Review
Added on January 22, 2016
Last Updated on January 22, 2016

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing