Rabbit's Foot

Rabbit's Foot

A Story by Michael Reisman

Jennifer strolled out of the gift - souvenir shop with a smile on her face. It hung from a medium sized gold chain as it swung back and forth while she walked. Maybe two inches long and dyed in a dark green color to make it more attractive. It was now Jennifer's lucky rabbit foot. She stroked it a few times and made a secret wish as if it was a magical genies lantern. It was that evening that her knight in shining armor fulfilled every young females dream. Mr. right proposed marriage to her one year later as she had previously stroked the rabbit's foot for her next wish. It hung from a medium sized gold chain which was passed down from mother to daughter. Mom smiled as she watched her daughter stroke the dark green rabbit's foot.....

© 2016 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked the premise but it seemed muttled at the end..just a wee bit more description would make it far clearer who the players are in this scene..write on..

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

7 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreisman.net
A very interesting beginning. I wanted to know and read more. The rabbit's foot open the story to a positive or negative tale. Sometimes wishes can dark dark? Thank you Michael for sharing the amazing tale.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michael Reisman

7 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreisman.net
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I will check out later this morning.
Michael Reisman

7 Years Ago

thank you so much and enjoy whatever you choose to read.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

642 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2016
Last Updated on February 22, 2016
Tags: romance, fiction, short story

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing