Junk Food Junkies

Junk Food Junkies

A Screenplay by matpat
"

When your friends find out your 'secret' obsession.

"

Characters

 

Jack-he is an innocent person who just wants to eat his

 salad

Shea-an over protective friend who thinks that Jack is doing the wrong thing by choosing the right snack

Peter-Just another friend who also wants to help Jack

.........................................................................

Jack-(goes to eat a salad from the fridge, Shea and Peter enter and gasp in horror as they watch Jack retrieve his salad from the fridge).

Shea-Jack!?! I didn't know you were on that stuff!

Jack-(looks down, then back up) Stuff? what 'stuff'?

Shea-Don't start pretending like that's okay.

Jack-What's okay?

Shea-That!

Jack-(looks down)What, a salad?

Shea-Yes if that's what you want to call it. that is an evil concoction that was created by the man downstairs himself.

Jack-Mr.Marcie? the landlord?

Shea-(sighs at Jack) I mean the devil.

Jack-I think you're over reacting, it's just a salad.

Shea-You need help .

Jack-Speak for yourself (pokes at his salad with his fork, Shea and peter whimper).

Shea-You don't need to eat that to be happy, you can stop this addiction right now!

Jack-What addiction!?

Shea-Jack! calm down!(pauses) you're not going to touch that, are you?

Jack-No.

Shea-good-

Jack-I'm going to eat it.

Shea-WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack-It's just a salad, nothing but mere greens and vegetables and wait-what's this?(Shea's eye's widen as Jack pokes at a red sphere with his fork. Jack suddenly gasps) Oh my gosh! a tomato!(Jack shoves it in Shea's face as she is screaming excessively) .

Jack-Alas! The wretched tomato! is it a fruit? or a vegetable?

Shea-Kill it! kill it with fire!(screams and covers her eyes).

Jack-Calm down.

(Shea opens her eyes and watches Jack eat the tiny tomato)

Shea-(screams)JACK!!YOU JUNKIE!!We can talk about this! We (gestures to Peter who has been whimpering in the presence of the salad) can help you out of this addiction you have for this 'Sally add'.

Peter- there are doctors Jack lots of doctors! you don't have to eat that to make you feel happy!

Jack- No just healthy.

Shea-Jack, give me the salad, you're doing the wrong thing by taking that stuff (peter nods).

Jack-You guys are idiots, just leave me be.

Shea-That's why.....you're a loner! we are your friends and we can work this out so you don't have to take this to live.

Peter-To live(quietly).

Jack-Again may I plead, YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS!!!

Sea-Peter,he's in denial. Jack, buddy, you don't have to do this to be happy

Jack-Are you serious?

Shea-Yes jack I am very serious! don't be an idiot! if you keep taking this 'salla dad' you'll be working at a McDonalds and living on the streets!

Jack-(pauses and waits with an annoyed look on his face) you know what, you're right. (Pushes the salad to Shea and peter and then leaves)

Shea-It's a good thing we stopped this before he got into kale.

Peter-(nods)

© 2016 matpat


Author's Note

matpat
I am a junk food junkie if there was ever a junk food junk food junkie. I do think Peter is just a side character that could probably be left out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is hilarious and amazing!
I love it!


Posted 8 Years Ago


matpat

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much!
You've got a good sense of humour !

Enjoyed reading this!
Hope to read more in the near future!

Posted 8 Years Ago


matpat

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
Those guys are such idiots!

Do you know that?

Posted 8 Years Ago


matpat

8 Years Ago

Yes, that's the way I wanted to portray their character
This is really funny. I Love salads but I know my junk food junkies hate salads and peels have the same feelings as in this. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


matpat

9 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 22, 2016

Author

matpat
matpat

gilbert, AZ



About
I like my choices... I hope you like yours -the fault in our stars You still have a lot of time in this world to be what you want to be. there's still good in this world. -the outsiders Someti.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by matpat


Seale Seale

A Book by matpat


My Opinion My Opinion

A Poem by matpat