Kiss Me Slowly

Kiss Me Slowly

A Poem by Aaron Jinks
"

I'm a hopeless romantic so I decided to write a romantic poem.

"
We're alone in this empty house, too far apart.
I come closer to you knowing that you want a long  sweet kiss.
You twirl your hair, smile at the ground, and look at my lips.
We are inches apart, and I'm staring at your big beautiful green eyes.
Our lips collide like fireworks illuminating the sky.
 I feel the softness of your skin and the beat of your heart against me. 
Your arms are swung around me as I put my hands on your hips and we kiss harder and sweeter.
I pull my head back just to see your beautiful face and those eyes again.
Then you pull me towards you and kiss me slowly.

© 2014 Aaron Jinks


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice! This conjures up images of a first kiss and how awkward yet how sweet it can be when you let yourself go. Loved it!

Posted 8 Years Ago


MelissaAndres

8 Years Ago

You are welcome. Sometimes I like going back and looking at people's older works, just because I'm .. read more
Aaron Jinks

8 Years Ago

That's cool to go through to people's older works. The awkwardness makes it kind of nice though, it .. read more
MelissaAndres

8 Years Ago

So true, Aaron!
Aaron the detail here is stunning. Its like the reader is there - not being voyeuristic - but unable (and unwilling) to avert the eyes to this so sensual spectacle.



Posted 9 Years Ago


That was great. I love how you describe her eyes... I have an obsession with eyes. Lol.
Great job! Keep up writing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Aaron Jinks

8 Years Ago

Thank you for the comment!!
I think, you should have put your hands on her beautiful head; inside her fragrant hair and then drunk the drink she`d served you through her alcoholic tongue. Anyway... but putting hands on hips`s not that bad. It looked good even made the poem very beautiful in that way either.

Last two lines`re very valuable. They representing... you wanted to took breath but, luckily.. you`d already tuned her on.. so, she pulled your sexy face to her beautiful phase and ... couldn`t give you chance to breath cos, she intended you to take breath through her muse not through air. That`s deep. Liked the concept!

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ron
Oh this is very romantic. Nice poem about a great kiss.

Posted 9 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Aaron Jinks

8 Years Ago

Thank you!
ron

8 Years Ago

You are most welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on October 11, 2014
Last Updated on October 11, 2014

Author

Aaron Jinks
Aaron Jinks

Bowling Green, OH



Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by Aaron Jinks



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fairy Queen Fairy Queen

A Poem by Emily