Bury the note.

Bury the note.

A Poem by Akash gaikwad
"

This poem describes my various experience and it's effect on me.

"
sometimes people kill you with their words and they won't even realize
Once when I was kid I didn't ate food
So I was beaten up and I said I was unlucky

She killed a happy person inside me and buried me inside me

Once when I was happy for my dance performance but before it
their speech of we teach underprivileged kids.

They killed a wealthy dancer and buried me inside me.

Every time when my friends parents
Look at me with sympathy and made realized I am an orphan.

They killed a child and buried me inside me.

Every time when I was judged by my clothes and when he stopped me from entering in a mall.

He killed a open minded person and buried me inside me.

My friends n***a every time they proved me I am not their priority.

they killed a friend and buried me inside me.

When a lover became a stranger.

She killed a lover and buried me inside me

When a girl once said to me you are boy
You won't understand.

She killed a boy and buried me inside me

Once my poem got misunderstood,

So they killed the poet and buried me inside me.

So Here I am blaming the world calling them killers but
I think I am the one who killed myself before you killed me.
I am the one who buried me inside me.
And this left this note to kill you.

© 2018 Akash gaikwad


Author's Note

Akash gaikwad
If you didn't understand the poem plz let me know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Woah! Reminds me the dialogue of Dear Zindegi.."You stoped my while crying at childhood and I forgot to cry...and now I ain't able to cry in my pain...cause I forgot"
It's a really terrific writing..From the topic you picked and taking all the acuse at your shoulder at last was really appreciating work!
Happy writing😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akash gaikwad

5 Years Ago

Thanks !!! I really appreciate your review.



Reviews

this is a powerful very personal piece of work and i ike it, thanks so much for sharing this with us all and entering my poetry competition.
This is a very deep personally spiritiual sort of poem and i like it, thanks again so much for your share.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Akash gaikwad

5 Years Ago

I am happy that you read and felt the deepness of it!! Thank you!!
Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)

5 Years Ago

you are welcome
Killing of people hope and energy. We do sometimes without thinking. Hard world when you have talented and different. Your words hard, raw and true. It is sad when the one dreamer become a killer. Thank you Akash for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


Akash gaikwad

5 Years Ago

I am glad you understood and liked appreciate your review!!thank you for your kind words!
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome.
By letting another define who you are, Just lets them destroy your own heart, mind and soul inside you. And like lets them win. A bad term of use.
Because other people are upsetting and angry and annoyed, frustrated, Means towards you. Actually means they are the one with the problem, not you! And just reflecting and taking their woes and upsets out on you. None of us in this vast world are perfect. But to let another person. Make you suffer and feel bad. Is Wicked. Never let alone control you or lose your own identity or self-worth or respect for yourselves be you for who you are. Not be someone else because of someone else.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Onlyme

5 Years Ago

ps I really felt your hurt, pain, suffering. Learn to love you and move on from all this bitterness .. read more
Akash gaikwad

5 Years Ago

I think most of things that you have said I understand them very well.I have been trying to move on .. read more
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

your welcome, your like me, if you some of my stuff you will see,i relate to you.
Wow..how beautiful craft ..your words made rebirth of what buried inside you..

Posted 5 Years Ago


Akash gaikwad

5 Years Ago

Damn!! That's a wonderful way to appreciate it!! Thank you so much!!!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Woah! Reminds me the dialogue of Dear Zindegi.."You stoped my while crying at childhood and I forgot to cry...and now I ain't able to cry in my pain...cause I forgot"
It's a really terrific writing..From the topic you picked and taking all the acuse at your shoulder at last was really appreciating work!
Happy writing😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akash gaikwad

5 Years Ago

Thanks !!! I really appreciate your review.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 20, 2018
Last Updated on May 20, 2018
Tags: #rant #poetry

Author

Akash gaikwad
Akash gaikwad

mumbai, worli, India



About
Find you - A kid that misses his father Youth - story of a spirit monster Mate um bonito hone mesmo - not reviewed yet by anyone Cursed empathy - a poem about why am i empathetic. Bury the note - .. more..

Writing