old house

old house

A Story by alan.essam
"

a short scarry story,

"

      in the old city of no where, there was once a big, old, and for saled house. mr, abraham's family was going to move to the that city. in three days, thy moved to that house. it very scaryy house and i think it was a place that no one in the city wanted ever to go and live there. in that house there was a very strange thing, which no one knew what was it. but what every knew was that this house with the fisrt week you live in, you able to hear stgrange sounds. Mr, Abraham at the first moment h entered that house, felt the sense of death. he was unable to ensure that to his family because it was just a feeling. he was very worried because of the way the house was build. the house from inside, was really dark . it was a house that maybe all people on earth would be scared of seeing it, but because Mr, Abraham was unable to make for a better house. he had no chance but this to a buy a good house. (countinues)

© 2010 alan.essam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's a good idea, needs a little development, and I see you did it in five minutes. Why? I mean it's up to you but why not double check it? I don't know, but if you were to continue it and worked longer on it I would love to read it! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


there are some mistakes because i worte this i n5 minutes.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on November 11, 2010

Author

alan.essam
alan.essam

Sulaimani, Kudistan, Iraq



About
a student at the American University of Iraq more..

Writing