How Home Automation Has Revolutionized Lifestyles

How Home Automation Has Revolutionized Lifestyles

A Story by ALAYOUBI TECHNOLOGIES

Consider yourself in the future. How would your home be? You are probably imagining the lights turning on as you step into the living room after a long day at work. The door to your house shuts and locks behind you itself. You know your friend is to arrive in an hour, but you fall asleep. Good thing your house recognizes that unique passcode he has. Does that sound too good to be true to you? That is how smart homes are. This isn’t just a chunk of your imagination; it’s the modernized world’s reality.

Some time back not many people knew about home automation, but today almost everyone is familiar with the concept. It is also way more affordable than it used to be. Smart tech has helped the world progress, it has altered the mode of living and made it much more convenient and reliable. We are in the future that we once just dreamt of. All you should do to transform your current lifestyle is to get the system installed in your house from a reliable home automation company

Here’s a look at how home automation has metamorphosed the mode of living

No more worrying about limited power usage

Living in a smart home means living with your expenses in check. Automated homes make certain that no extra power is being wasted in the house. Even the heating and cooling is perfectly managed. With the lights and appliances that aren’t in use turning off automatically and the temperature set optimally, you don’t have to worry about energy saving consistently.

Open the garage with a voice command

Not long ago touchscreens were a new thing. Now the concept is not a steaming topic anymore. That is how fast the world moves on from one smart tech to another. Gone is the time when you had to pull the lever or click a button to open the garage door. Now you can give voice commands to make things function if you live in a smart house.

Preschedule appliances

Home automation also allows you to set the timings a machine should run at. You aren’t required to run around the house switching things on or off. Just reschedule when you want the device to start operating and when it should stop. For instance, you can set the smoothie maker to start blending the smoothie half an hour before you wake up.

All the control in a single device

Living in a smart home doesn’t require you to get up and go all the way to the switch. Even if you are at a restaurant, you can control your home from there. You can control each device that is connected to the hub of the system via the app on your smartphone. For instance, with just the click of a button, you can close the doors of your house. You don’t have to drive to your house all the way to do so.


Visit us at to find out more about smart home systems

© 2017 ALAYOUBI TECHNOLOGIES


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

An informative story indeed. Keep writing!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Added on May 27, 2017
Last Updated on May 27, 2017
Tags: Home Automation, Smart Home, CCTV

Author

ALAYOUBI TECHNOLOGIES
ALAYOUBI TECHNOLOGIES

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
ALAYOUBI Technologies is one of the best smart home dealers in town more..