Evolution

Evolution

A Story by alexborderie
"

This was a dream that I had and I just had to get it into writing. I am a fashion nerd so I had to incorporate a lot of the fashion into it.

"
I am standing in a dark abandoned black wooded library. Wearing a black Tshirt and black tailored pants, I am barefoot. With pale skin and piercing blue/grey eyes, My hair is Tousled as if I've been in a slumber under ice for decades.

 I start to turn away from the window. I smell of German rose and ice cold gun metal.

As I turn away my blackened feather wings start to spread as I fall backward out of the window I start to rise as I stretch my black wings. Pumping up toward the grey snow filled sky, I am the angel Gabriel. 

The smell of Devastation permeates as the German soldiers defend their city from the Americans. 

I am struck by a cannon that causes me to implode into ice and plummet to the cobble stone road below. Where I shatter.

I'm spring, the pieces melt together and form. I appear born again as a more human version of myself.

This is the death of innocence and the birth of adult hood. This is who I am now.

I've evolved. 



alexborderie

© 2015 alexborderie


Author's Note

alexborderie
Once again, this was based off of a dream that I had.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on June 24, 2015
Last Updated on June 24, 2015
Tags: dream, evolution, evolve, angel, Berlin, war, snow, cold, violence

Author

alexborderie
alexborderie

Chicago, IL



About
Greetings, My name is Alex. I am a young creative author. I am fairly new to the writing scene but I am taking it by force. Don't hesitate contacting me! Feel free to follow me on Twitter: .. more..

Writing