Persuasive Speech Topics

Persuasive Speech Topics

A Story by Alex Stephen

A persuasive essay is a common assignment in high school, but students who are in middle school often get such assignments too. Mostly the teachers and professors assign the topics, but there are times when you have to choose the topic. But before going into details let’s find out the basic things about persuasive essay.

What is a Persuasive Essay?

The main purpose of a persuasive is to choose an argument and then persuade your target audience to agree with you. You have to provide evidence in order to make your points strong. Most of the time your teacher assigns you the topics for your essay.

All you have to do is just go through the Internet, find relevant information and evidence related to your topic in a way you do your research paper.


© 2019 Alex Stephen


Author's Note

Alex Stephen

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you very much for the information. Writing a convincing essay is indeed a very difficult task that requires a lot of work with sources and literature. After that, you need to analyze, choose the main thoughts and create very strong arguments.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on May 13, 2019
Last Updated on May 13, 2019

Author

Alex Stephen
Alex Stephen

Glen Cove, NY



About
Hi, my name is Alex Stephen. I am a professional writer and work with www.5staressays.com more..

Writing