Preface

Preface

A Chapter by alison13

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PREFACE

 

     I CAN’T MOVE MY FINGERS AS IT TANGLES IN THE SILVER NECKLACE I gave Adam before. It seems that world stops spinning around and starts to fall apart with just one glimpse. I can hear Shane calling my name, shouting maybe, but it seems like he’s only murmuring to me. I can feel his hand on my shoulder, comforting me though there’s nothing else he can do.

     I suddenly remembered that Ashley was beside me. She began to cry again. I want to comfort her, too. But I didn’t bother to face her. What will I say anyway? Adam’s alive. I know he is. There’s just a misunderstanding. This isn’t his necklace. I thought. But I know to myself that that’s just the words of desperate person who can’t accept the fact that he’s gone.

     I want to stand up and go somewhere else where I can be alone. But I can’t move my body. Tears started to run down my face, dripping to the necklace sparkling to me.

     Shane spoke my name again, but this time, in a softer, humming voice.

 

♦1♦

    I kept still and stared at the necklace and examined it carefully. What if this is not the silver key necklace that I gave him before? Yes Alyson, keep your hopes up. He’s alive. My heart and mind agreed for the first time.

     The DNA test has not been done yet.

     It’s still possible that he’s alive. Yes, it’s possible. I thought desperately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♦2♦



© 2009 alison13


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
Added on December 24, 2009
Last Updated on December 24, 2009


Author

alison13
alison13

Philippines



About
my name is elaine and i'm a fourteen years old girl... i'm gonna make my description short. i only have three addictions for the moment. MUSIC, BOOKS and PHOTOGRAPHY. MUSIC had been and always will.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Poem by alison13


Paparazzi Paparazzi

A Poem by alison13