Dark Matter

Dark Matter

A Story by Alfred Kukitz
"

prime mover

"

DARK MATTER

There was, in some ways, the other. Dark Matter held his hand leading him to health, cure and the miracle. His amusement sparkled. Was it truth? Fiction? Delusion? He stood in his own wonderment, laughing, cajoling his spirit into an infinity of answers and replies. It didn't matter which one was chosen by man or himself. It was simply there. The lightness of ebony wishing its way around the universe, the prime mover, living inside something called RNA and the most abundant thing in the universe.

"You think he's daft"?
"If he is what a great craziness"!

© 2017 Alfred Kukitz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks again!

I heard a lecture on dark matter. The gal thought this is how objects move in space. There is some conjecture that RNA has dark matter. RNA makes proteins. I wondered whether it could make a protein to heal a disease.

Regards,
Al

Posted 6 Years Ago


That was fun. I liked that you wrote somethign that normally wouldnt be turned into a poetic piece and made it beautiful.
Made this dark matter feel like a living force moving through the universe with some secret agenda.
Pretty cool and different.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 11, 2017
Last Updated on October 11, 2017
Tags: Dark, matter, miracle, craziness, RNA

Author

Alfred Kukitz
Alfred Kukitz

Deering, NH



About
Yes, I'm still here. Just jazzing up my about me story. Sorry I don't die at the end. more..

Writing