15. Something About Moose and Prentiss

15. Something About Moose and Prentiss

A Chapter by halflives

*In Seattle, Washington*

 

*Mayisha, Megan, Prentiss and Morgan exit from the BAU’s SUV. Mayisha is wearing ridiculously big sunglasses that look, well, ridiculous on her. Megan is walking with a swagger, trying to look “cool”. Prentiss and Morgan are walking as they normally do, sneaking a glance at the two AITs every once in a while and chuckling lightly. They approach the police station, and the man that looks like the Sheriff emerges from the building*

 

Prentiss: Hi, you must be Sheriff Nathaniel?

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: *in a gruff voice* Yup, and this here’s my deputy, Johnson Rock. *gestures to the small, scrawny man hiding behind him* Rock stayed the night that the body was dumped, not me, so that’s who you want to talk to.

 

Deputy Rock: N-no, Sheriff, that’s okay. I don’t know anything they would find interestin’. *finds interest in his shoes*

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: Well, John, you must have somethin’.

 

Deputy Rock: I, uh, saw all the things that the other guys saw.

 

Megan: *leans in close to Mayisha, whispers* Either he’s really scared of you in your sunglasses, or he’s got something to hide.

 

Mayisha: *stage whispers* I TAKE OFFENCE!

 

Megan: Just saying.

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: Oh, well, all right then. Is then anything I can help you with?

 

Morgan: I’m SSA Derek Morgan, and these are SSA Emily Prentiss, AIT Megan Soul, and AIT Mayisha Khan. We’re here to see if we can learn more about the terrain and why the UnSub chose that particular warehouse to dump his bodies.

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: Excuse me, “UnSub”?

 

Prentiss: Uh, Unidentified Subject. It’s what we call our killers.

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: Right. As for the warehouse… I mean, it’s closed off and all, but I couldn’t see a special reason why this “UnSub” guy would chose it to dump his bodies in.

 

Megan: *pipes up* What’s the warehouse’s history? I mean, did anyone LIVE in it?

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: Nope. It used to be a shoe-making factory, like, twenty years ago. It was shut down because some guy died.

 

Morgan: What happened?

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: His hand or arm or something got caught in the machinery. Dragged him right through.

 

Megan: *winces* Ow.

 

Mayisha: How old was this guy? What was his name?

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: Emmanuel Elroy. He--

 

Prentiss: *turns to Morgan* Is Detective Elroy the head detective on this case?

 

Morgan: Yeah… *turns back to Sheriff Nathaniel* Do you know Detective Elroy?

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: Yeah, Janie Elroy. She’s Emmanuel’s daughter-in-law.

 

Prentiss: So Detective Elroy is married?

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: Yeah, to Fenton Elroy. He’s a school teacher at a local middle school.

 

Prentiss: *turns to Morgan, Megan and Mayisha* He might be our UnSub.

 

Morgan: It’s too early to tell.

 

Mayisha: It’s worth a shot.

 

Prentiss: *turns to Sheriff Nathaniel* Thank you for your time. We’ll call you if we need anything else.

 

Sheriff Nathaniel: Happy to be of service.

 

*Sheriff Nathaniel shoulders Deputy Rock and they walk inside*

 

*The four return to the SUV*

 

Megan: There’s something fishy about the two of them.

 

Morgan: I smelt it too.

 

Prentiss: …smelled?

 

Morgan: *ignores her* I heard him talking as we walked away to the scrawny Deputy of his. Something about Moose and Prentiss.

 

Prentiss: So they were discussing me and moose.

 

Morgan: Yup, that’s what I heard.

 

Mayisha and Megan: … *look at one another*

 

Prentiss: Morgan, call Hotch. Tell him we’ve got someone.



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Sorry, short chapter. Enjoi

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I had a pair of giant sunglasses my brother broke them... :( Great chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


....Moose and Prentiss....hmmm...
Good chapter! MAYISHA'S SUNGLASSES ARE AMAZING. Just sayin'.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hee hee. Me and my sunglasses pwn you all.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

683 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives